KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,406 comments
Yes i can explain....
I am uploading on almost 8 filehost and sharing all links together.
same number of files and on same place.
On other hand I am getting 0.50$ on all sites like
file-upload, usersdrive, hexload, clicknupload
and on katfile getting only 0.07$ i tried both plans PPD 1 and PPD 2

Just right 40$ on 1000 downloads some not means you are paying high
paying high means how much free user can download with your host.

@koolperson

Your goal is "make happy all freeloader"?

For sure you have more downloads in this combination and for sure more "income" with hexload and co.

I have tested katfile in combination with rapidgator and nitroflare for two weeks and around 300 files under 50MB each and I earned 18,XX bucks. This is pretty good for small files and PPD in this time.

So yes, the PPD of katfile is the highest around and for guys with high downloads and the "right" combination or solo-offers, I´m sure, it will be much more in result as 0.50$ per day. I would quit uploading if I earn 0.50$ per host/day, sorry but I get more with filecrypt.

Yes i can explain....
I am uploading on almost 8 filehost and sharing all links together.
same number of files and on same place.
On other hand I am getting 0.50$ on all sites like
file-upload, usersdrive, hexload, clicknupload
and on katfile getting only 0.07$ i tried both plans PPD 1 and PPD 2

Just right 40$ on 1000 downloads some not means you are paying high
paying high means how much free user can download with your host.
Why are 3 of the resources you mentioned not on google?
You're writing something strange...

I think he is referring to the download count, it is likely that with the same downloads he makes on his filehost on another server he earns more, well that is my opinion, we will have to wait and see what he says koolperson
You are absolutely right.
Suppose any file host write his rates paying 100$ on 1000 downloads and not allowing free user to download even a single file so 100$ on 1000 meaning less...

Its better to even 20$ on 1000 download but at least allow free users or visitors to download once per ip in 24 hours.

Like these sites doing clicknupload and usersdrive.

I don't know about PPS I think Katfile can be good for PPS but my opinion for PPD its not worth able.
Post automatically merged:

Why are 3 of the resources you mentioned not on google?
You're writing something strange...
I didn't understand what i need to search on google and for what ?
Post automatically merged:

@koolperson

Your goal is "make happy all freeloader"?

For sure you have more downloads in this combination and for sure more "income" with hexload and co.

I have tested katfile in combination with rapidgator and nitroflare for two weeks and around 300 files under 50MB each and I earned 18,XX bucks. This is pretty good for small files and PPD in this time.

So yes, the PPD of katfile is the highest around and for guys with high downloads and the "right" combination or solo-offers, I´m sure, it will be much more in result as 0.50$ per day. I would quit uploading if I earn 0.50$ per host/day, sorry but I get more with filecrypt.
You don't need to discuss 0.50$ you have to discuss the point which i am talking about less earning with same work and same sharing..

If you are making 100$ a day and other person making 1000$ a day your 100$ income is nothing Infront of him.

Every one has his own values and demands the point is PPD if you are making good amount with katfile with PPD with small files so i am happy for you but for large files katfile not worth able for work.

Last edited:
You don't need to discuss 0.50$ you have to discuss the point which i am talking about less earning with same work and same sharing..
I didnt discuss your income, I discuss your host-combination. Its totally clear that you earn less, if you have freeuserfriendly hosts in your offers.

So its not the host, its you.

I didnt discuss your income, I discuss your host-combination. Its totally clear that you earn less, if you have freeuserfriendly hosts in your offers.

So its not the host, its you.
Actually katfile claiming they are paying highest in the field so that's why i mention clicknupload and usersdrive are paying way high then katfile even with mention rate of 20$ per 1000 download.

Back