Other KapHosting.net - 1 Gbps, Unmetered, RDP from $29.95/month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First if you want to buy a RDP FROM LEVAC YOU MUST KNOW THAT THE LEVAC IS A LEGEND ----

GREAT RDP -- GREAT SERVICE --- EVERYTHING ITS OKAY --- Don't forget cheaper RDP

65069402856520040226.png

:-/ and again ?

server is way too slow, i'm on s01 it took me 7 mins to unrar a 700 mb movies, ram usage is more than 70% and cpu usgae is more than 60%...21 people sharing a 8core 8gb of ram server i think that's over selling no offence levac

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i09/022977.jpg[/slide]

OVERSOLD... Confirmed...
look at above in his screen. he opened 2 firefox, 2thumbnail me soft, 1idm, 1filezilla

if 21 ppl do the same.. 8gb Definitely is not enough.

Yeah, S03 is pretty fine except I feel the network is a bit unstable recently (both uploading and downloading). To or from some file hosts, speed gets slow via CuteFTP and Zoom's uploader.

People here love to say 'overselling', but I've never seen 21 logged-on people at the same time. I usually see 3-5 people, 7 at most. S03 people don't abuse CPU or RAM so that I don't feel uncomfortable at all.

@masamune good 4 u and glad ur happy with ur service but i'm tlaking about s01 here..same thing could happen to u who knows.. this wasnt happening untill this week the cpu load don't go under 50% during all day which is causing the server to be extremely slow, so the only time i get to work on it is late hours of night where there are few people connected, i assume that there is a member who's heavenly using portable aps and abusing the server with encoding or something or it's just overselling.both cases it's up to levac to find out whats causing this and fix it..also i noticed in the new plans that for all plans upload speeds for all servers is limited to 100 TB so beware

@dede110

Vice versa. If the other servers work great, LEVAC can do the same thing to yours. That's why I told you about mine. I used to be on S02, but the server is very unstable so that he transferred me to the current one. Now I'm satisfied. If I can't put up with his service, I'd move to someone else's service.

@wrestledld

I'm not talking to you, by the way. I shut up to YOU from the first place. FYI, I'm not the type of guy who talks like that in a public forum.

@masamune i was in s02 as well and i got moved to a new server, i've been with levac for 4 months and i must say he's a nice guy with a good service..the 1st two months i was paying for a 16core 24Gb of ram and 200gb of HDD for 36$ but he reduced the server's recources to almost half, with 8 cores, 8 ram, and 100 HDD and the only thing that hasnt been reduced is the price 36$ :/, now the only reason why i stayed is because he said he did this to increase the server's perfomance with less users, but now during all this week i can't work properly with raring and unraring taking ages to finish also uploading to filesonic always keeps giving me this error "too many connection from this ip" call me wrong if this isn't abusing the server's recources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back