Other KapHosting.net - 1 Gbps, Unmetered, RDP from $29.95/month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kovic,
Well if you are a Serious uploader then you are welcome to use our services.
I could shift you over a new server or provide you a new slot.
Also, I should remind you that you have to sign up on buywindowsvps.com website if you need quick support.

Thank you

.:KnowinGlenn:.@

please restart the server is slow P01

up 8 days

untitlwxw.jpg

Levac RDP is down?

im back afetr 5 days vacation,and i cant coonect to my RDP server.Servers not be working more? And my data - lost 15 gb important files for me- and my money?
And now i must buy other RDP,and next month next RDP????
Stupid scamers kids,want to do business as adults,but only stole my time and my money.
Sure and now im send my private data and money to next kids company,.....:D:D:D:D never more, who need server with 100 gb.

Hate this forum,because here only sells crap,and just children steal my time and money

Hello Tembel,
Well Levac had to leave Kaphosting because of his personal life issues.
We have acquired kaphosting and I have sent you a email as well about the downtime.
It was sent 3 days back.
You should have read that email.

thank you

LEVAC109

Website(s):
hq-rdps.com
kaphosting.net
Re: this time not happy with your service
Quote:Originally Posted by user02
Server Address : 173.193.227.117

Username : hrcid200

Password : bh6te4te

Storage Volume : T:\hrcid200

cant enter.... Down for huge time

this time not happy with your service
LEVAC109 Replay
The data center is not able to fix and not going to refund so I cancelled that server. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Regards

Here is my situation......

GLENN:
When exactly NL Windows VPS come????? I cant keep waiting for it.......... Serve asap, mate :D :D

Hello,
we are waiting for our new servers which are supposed to arrive by the next week.
Once we have our new serves, we will start VPS orders as well.

Regards
Glenn

VPS is a good choice and I'm very interested in your VPS service.

May I have a demo account for it??? I need to test something..... If everything fine, I would introduce yours to all of my friends and perhaps yours would be out of stock soon, mate :D:D:D

VPS is a good choice and I'm very interested in your VPS service.

May I have a demo account for it??? I need to test something..... If everything fine, I would introduce yours to all of my friends and perhaps yours would be out of stock soon, mate :D:D:D

yeah i too need a reliable vps provider......would appreciate a demo alot?

thanks

Sorry, KapHosting is already under BuyWindowsVPS.com . We are not offering any more demo accounts. We have a 24 hour refund policy so if you don't like the service you may ask for a refund.

@logitec100

I'm experiencing it, too. No high CPU, RAM, or network usage, but un/rar is slow.

I already sent a ticket regarding this issue. I'm waiting for a reply.

levac and a scammer we normally reimbursed to the time that the server has been stopped, it changed the server manager so it does not reimbursed to us over here I do not subscribe sorry if I am a former client

I am sure he is still responsable server but not official.

levac and a scammer we normally reimbursed to the time that the server has been stopped, it changed the server manager so it does not reimbursed to us over here I do not subscribe sorry if I am a former client

I am sure he is still responsable server but not official.

Hello,
Scammer and scammed?
How did Levac scam you ?
Please give us more info, we may be able to help you out.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back