Status
Not open for further replies.
upload speed to uploading.com very slow please add good servers
hmm.. speed to uploading.com is fine. Can you write in PM your login, i'll check something

thanks alot ReUpload :D :D

can you add , uploadstore.com , jiffyupload.com , ShareFlare.net ,

thanks xD

these are not much popular services.. we are working now on another useful features for uploaders. we'll announce next week

FM2011.akhilesh910.iso

File size: 2515.63 MB
Date: 13:37 01.11.2010 GMT
File is uploading... No links available now.

Been on that screen from more than 10 min !

your file is still downloading. you can see it in remote section
by the way.. Your file is 2.5GB, you've selected to cut files on 2000 mb parts, but! megaupload and fileserve you selected have limits 1024mb. so, file will not be uploaded to any FS. be careful next time

ps. i changed part size of your file to 1000mb.

slow upload to deposit only.. and megaupload sometimes
and may be slow for US users. we are currently choosing best place for host in US.

We are gladly introduce our new small feature... easy multi upload of your pictures (such as screenshots) to image sharing services (i.e. imageshack.us). We will work with image view page today to make it more comfortable... so, if you have any ideas... share it with us anyway!
also, you can suggest image hosting to add next.

wow glad to see this but 1 thing i want to say like

i.e if we do remote upload example 5+ files and after the remote upload complete we get every filehost download link separate way like

movie.part1 uploaded to RS/MU and we get it both in 1 box

and movie.part2 also uploaded to same filehosts and it came to separate box :(

so can you please do one thing, if we remote upload to rs or any filehost above 1 files then it should came to 1 box

and can you maximize the box of this

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/tjrxey.png[/slide]

thanks

yes... currently described feature available only for file splitted by our system automatically (i.e. http://reupload.it/sSknS ), but you are right, we' ll add this option soon too.

about box size.. what's your browser? box height should increase after click on it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back