Just Register ! What to do now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark!

Just register my account .. but they don't ask me to pay anything and its on reviewing ... do you guys accpect Payza payment system as i am frm Pakistan.. and when they gonna ask for payment ? i am new :D

7 comments
We do not allow payments via Payza.You are not required to pay anything when signing up, it's free of charge. Your application will be reviewed, and you will receive an e-mail confirmation once it has been reviewed.

We do not allow payments via Payza.You are not required to pay anything when signing up, it's free of charge. Your application will be reviewed, and you will receive an e-mail confirmation once it has been reviewed.

thanks for your reply that what i am saying .. my application is Approved.. when i need to pay ?? its show me $29 when i was signing up.. i mean $29 for what ? and when ?

what to do now ?

you just gonna wait until you recive an email from them soon saying "Your Acocunt is closed for undisclosed reasons"

& they will repeat this message each time you contact them :)

what to do now ?

you just gonna wait until you recive an email from them soon saying "your acocunt is closed for undisclosed reasons"

& they will repeat this message each time you contact them :)

i know they will not send me card anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back