Just Ordered Sony Ercisson Xperia X10, Is it good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan123

Just Ordered Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, Is it good ?

Hello Friends,

I just have ordered Xperia X10 to gift to my gf this valentine :)

I wanted some reviews or anything u know about this mobile.

It have Android 2.3, 8MP Camera, 1GB internal Storage and more features :)

No Comparisons Please, There are best of best and it never ends, Just tell that is it rocks or sucks

e84Zr.jpg

Last edited:
47 comments
I am not showing anything, I am not going to buy it, I have already ordered it, Just wanted to read some interesting posts about it.

My bro has this phone I think or the upgrade and he seems to enjoy it, I've got a Sony Ericsson Neo and probably one of the better phones I've had in the past couple years.

@Dean2k what is better than x10 in neo ? I see nothing :(

neo have 3.7inch screen where x10 have 4inch
neo have 320mb internal storage where x10 have 1GB

basically x10 have more stuff for a basic user. and x10 is cheaper than neo :D

I really dont know any specs mate :P
I just get a phone that'll do what I need, phone & texting and what drew me to the neo was the 8mp camera and was the only one with a good camera for my contract upgrade, also sony ericssons have great audio capabilities :P

I have a 8GB memory card for my phone so internal isn't much of a worry to me.

It's all about what you need the phone for really and how much you use it.

Xperia is old release , You must have choose Something like Neo v or Kinda that . The blue looks great with nice gloss over it =)

@Dean2k what is better than x10 in neo ? I see nothing :(

neo have 3.7inch screen where x10 have 4inch
neo have 320mb internal storage where x10 have 1GB

basically x10 have more stuff for a basic user. and x10 is cheaper than neo :D

Neo is better then X10

LED,3D sweep panorama,HD recording , More Important Sony’s Exmor R™ for mobile CMOS sensor,Reality display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine,FM radio with RDS,Motion gaming,video chat

Last edited:
Well let's leave other mobiles, every mobile have something better than it, there is nothing best and will never be.

The Question is, is X10 sucks or rocks ?

and people I have ordered it to my exporter and it will come to me after 2 weeks. So I don't have it in hands now. by reading online reviews i got little confused.

So Please Do me Favor and tell only about it and forget the comparison.

And about the camera, I don't want it, I have used 12MP camera mobiles but never did any photography. and for the one I am buying this also don't do any photography, We already have expensive high quality SLR and DIgi cams :) so camera is not an issue, a good mobile is enough

Last edited:
u bought this phone and now ur asking for review
i thought people ask for reviews before buying sm thing
oh well this phone is pretty good

^^

I know man, but it still feels good when you read something good or bad about what u have just bought :D I buy new mobiles every month so no problem :)
HOw much did it cost?

It cost me $200 ( you will not get this price anywhere ) I have import export business so importing it directly from known ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back