Status
Not open for further replies.
marhahajcs go do your best :)))) u know how to do :))))

look at pics below and watch it now

[SLIDE]http://imagezilla.net/images/76428spiral_animation.gif[/SLIDE]

qloolp, or have to find a chinese wife (ssshhh do not whisper to my wife )

Last edited:
bugmebug, my income from my work is $2500 (I'm an engineer in a university and assos.prof., if u belive in or not,) , this is only my 2nd waste of time. And my mama and papa stop to give me money about 20 years ago when I graduate from university.

and please do not LET the flame EACHOTHER here,otherwise I will REPORT THE FLAMER directly
to the moderators to kick you. Let us keep CLEAN this topic and discuss friendly.

I am not the one coming here posting useless cashwhore posts. Please read my post carefully and who I was referring to..

If you are gonna report, report the two idiots who were trying to insult you. :facepalm:

I just share my experiences in sharing world. If newbies has lots of money for loosing
who cares ?? I told several times for these hosts

Pyramidfiles.com
GrooveFile.com
GlumboUploads.com
FileHook
FileKeen
Filedino.com
Filefat.com
FileBeep.com
FileVelocity.com

in the past, some people has few thousands $$$$ can set up a host and set up a default script of most hosts and wait newbies to signup

if 1000 member join in 2 months, with 1 month accounts only, they will get 2000$
and may be they will waste %20-30 of it for servers. And then when speeds are
fantastic NEWBIES call other newbies and these new HONEY MONEY companies
will get may be 5000-10000 members in few months and will get 60.000-100.000$
in 7-8 months and will waste %30 of it, They will still get 40.000-60.000$

and may be after they get enough money, they will start banning accounts with
these

1) cheating our system
2) abusing our servers
3) you shared password
4) you shared illegal materials
5) too many dmca ............. ( the most popular cause of these days)

and in first weeks or months they will pay without problem and they will get more
newbies and after a while, they will ban all members requesting money

at last, after few months may be in 1 year, they will stop affiliate
or ban your account or close site with NO SORRY.

he will never upload to mediafire,he is one of the biggest money whores....this topic have no sense...

P.S.

What about 10k$ earned from console games? :p

lol, why don't you upload to mediafire???
dude, you are amature than those new popup file hosts

professional/dedicated uploaders won't be stupid enough to spend few hours a day to work for medifire / raidshare for free

only you , spend 1 minute to upload a mp3 to mediafire,and showing people that hey i upload to mediafire.

no sense, why you here? lol
if you don't care ,don't come to thread like this.

i think the OP is quite helpful with these info.

what ,you are rich ,why you bother to earn money by creating website?
there are poor people out there, they earn less than 500 $ a month from job, what, life is not fair, okay ,not fair ,but people can't make another way to make it up ??? you are gonna pay for their bills or what?

illegal or not, you think you upload to mediafire then the file sharing is legal?

when you have filesonic, you would refuse filesonic and prefer uploading 100+GB data to rapidshare daily and get your accounts disabled in days?

these place is for money making,whether you call it illegal or not
if it's legal you can't make money,people are not interested in your home made video.
people are interested in copyrighted stuffs,because they can get it for free,that's how you make money.

wow these days, a lot of poeple starting to hate people who are trying to earn. i love professonal cashwore, without them, you can't get files easily

friend, this is not place we discuss why I post there or not or
not the place SHOOT THE KELAJ FROM HEAD, if you want to do so
or may be you are member of them or they pay you to flame to me.

SHUT UP AND GO AWAY if you do not like this post

[SLIDE]http://2.firepic.org/2/images/2012-02/14/ybwltlk16t7f.jpg[/SLIDE]

http://www.fupa.com/play/Shooting-free-games/mosquito-killing.html

visit here and shoot the mosquitos there.

I just want to warn people about NEW POP UP hosts

why my word GOOZING you ???

I never trust a new Hoster i stay on the old ones..............

If a new Hoster popup i dont care in times like this.

Use
Ul.to
share-online.biz
netload.in
depositfiles

Dont trust the new Popup hoster shit,that are the same guys like FSC WU Filejungle.

But if you will be pissed of in future use the new popup hosters ;)

i am very reluctant to use share-online it seems problamatic. depositfiles never.. thinking of netload.in to add as a mirror because i need a host who allows US traffic.

lots of people have problem and call depositfiles as DEPOSHITFILES because they ban
lots of members requesting payment. WHy they ban after request paymen ?????
no explanation.

Last edited:
lots of people have problem and call depositfiles as DEPOSHITFILES because they ban
lots of members requesting payment. WHy they ban after request paymen ?????
no explanation.

Simple explanation, they received lot of files lately, from those who jumped instantly to them.

Depositfiles must be have sort those new accounts, if the account productive and bring lot sales, they can stay. But if only have lot download numbers without good sales....they will banned the accounts when they request payment :P . They can used any reason they want when banned account. If they are really fair with their reason....all accounts should be banned, i guess almost all accounts on depositfiles ( and many filehosting ) full of copyrighted contents, so really funny when some get banned and some not.

They surely don't want their server overloaded without get anything.

And times has change, some peoples still think sharing for fun, sharing is caring, ok no problem if they believe that. But still in the end the winner is filehosting.

As example, megaupload, some said it's really good hosting for sharing ( for fun ), but have they thinked that on other side megaupload is greedy, they took all money to their pockets and keep make invansion into their other mega web sites. The last one took them to Jail. Ok, some of you maybe not agree with me, but take a look their owners, their house, cars, lifestyle...i bet we can't called that as sharing for fun. Their sites can exist and big because links, but they don't want paid their uploaders that spread their links.

Once i have think that megaupload is good hosting for free user, but after read and seeing how their owners lifestyle....i changed my mind, i know where the money go. So for me all hosting are same. It's always about money. Sharing for Fun, Sharing for cash, that's only motives for each uploaders. In the end all money go to filehosting.

@djkelaj, thanks for sharing based on your experience.

Last edited:
bravesoldier, I totaly agree with you. I wish I could be a richy rich and open a host in
russian or china and sharing all movies and games as FREE even if what $$$$ they cost.
There is no any robin hood can do this.

10upload.com is GONE and admin is banned and thread closed

Last edited:
I just share my experiences in sharing world. If newbies has lots of money for loosing
who cares ?? I told several times for these hosts

FileKeen
Filedino.com

and may be after they get enough money, they will start banning accounts with
these

1) cheating our system
2) abusing our servers
3) you shared password
4) you shared illegal materials
5) too many dmca ............. ( the most popular cause of these days)

and in first weeks or months they will pay without problem and they will get more
newbies and after a while, they will ban all members requesting money

at last, after few months may be in 1 year, they will stop affiliate
or ban your account or close site with NO SORRY.

Well I'm not a newbie, I "work" in these for more than 2 years, from these host FileKeen and Filedino.com, I take some $k in a few months :P, yes then go away. I'm consider a great inversion ;), of course using all time mirrors in stable filehost, but the most big loose , was use for backup filesonic megaupload and fileserve all die host, and I think if you create this post few weeks ago of course these filehost stay in stable filehost experience and not experience today all are a shit, only are question to try!! fake, scam, ok go to another, but f**k!! stable filehost defrauded a lot of people.

And uploading warez don't is a work xD, are ilegal activities and considerer inversion of high risk :P

Sorry my english :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back