Status
Not open for further replies.

djkelaj

Banned
Banned
I know this topic will be lock, but I just want to say some words

Friends, newbiews, This is my nearly 4th or 5th year in sharing world and I saw maybe 30-40 companies come and left the building after suck your monies

here some honey money companies (do not talk about BIG companies fear from
FBI, I talk about honey money popup companies)

UPDATED
10upload.com
Filebox.com

MigaHost.com
UploadDot
Floupie.Com
FileGod.com
FireCash.org
GaiaFile.Com
FileFaster.com
DivxME.com
Pyramidfiles.com
FileUD.com
Rapidmedia.net
Buckshare.com
Wolfshare.com
Filerace.com
GlumboUploads.com
Upfile.in
Elitepx.com
KingsUpload.com
FileHook
TransitFiles.com
FileKeen
Fileor
PandaLoad.com
Filedino.com
Filefat.com
SpeedyShare.com
Relaxisfun.com
ShareCash.Eu
SpetsnazUpload.com
FileBeep.com
MDJ.com
GrooveFile.com
GlumboUploads.com
FilePay.org
Uploadc.com
Sharebeats.com
FileVelocity.com
OVFile

and many more I can remember are leeched your money and now they are
eating your money. And new companies poped up may be same guys.

UPDATED
Refile
UploadBoost.com

Buploads.com
CloudCache.cc
FileServing.com
MigaFile
RapidGator.net
BulletUpload.com

and you will see they will run away.. in this year they are amateurs have few thousands
$ buy servers , try to show you they are good hosts, suck your money

Check the internet and see how many $$ you need to open a host and calculate cost
and guess if they got 5000 members and get 50-100.000$ in few months, they will
waste 3-5 thousands $ may be 10.000$ and then rest of money will be in their pocket
and first they will ban accounts , after Megaupload, cause is SIMPLE
( D )umper's ( M )oney ( C )an ( A )cceptable.

How many $$$ you will loose your money to them. Do not be stupid and keep your money.

I hope good old hosts not to try to .... us too

OLD and stable hosts

Netload.in
uploaded.to
Shareflare.net
BitShare.com
Extabit.com
Letitbit
MegaShare
Hitfile.net

Last edited:
57 comments
freakshare affiliate is hidden there is no information anymore

"or every new premium user that came from your sites you will earn 5% of the selling price."

and there is no PPS system just a rank system like in hotfile

and few tiny info here

http://freakshare.com/faq/22.html

All affiliate infos are removed from main windows
and Uploading disabled AFFILIATE long time ago.

No Offence to your post but mate,

Every1 is here for money they maybe planning to run away in few months most of from the above list but atleast they are paying for now,

wUpload Paid the most and they closed affiliate how is This different from closing the company?
as For Filesonic they stopped downloads from non user account now how is this different from closing the company

To answer your question,

Companies and Users Every1 is a cash whore and they know it no need to start a hate thread

No Offence to your post but mate,

Every1 is here for money they maybe planning to run away in few months most of from the above list but atleast they are paying for now,

wUpload Paid the most and they closed affiliate how is This different from closing the company?
as For Filesonic they stopped downloads from non user account now how is this different from closing the company

To answer your question,

Companies and Users Every1 is a cash whore and they know it no need to start a hate thread

totally agree with this ... if you are not a money whore then just upload to mediafire -.-

Apathetic, one word means "wrongly translated from my language"..
we says in my language " one word about you"....means " my last ideas about you"
this is my mistake.

bestav4u, yes they seems stable for now

qloolp, your welcome

EnCiPh3r, friend if you visit the income/earn statistic lots of people are begging (bad word it is , I know) for 10-20 $ , cause there are lots of people around need 100-200$ per month in their countries, may be they are student. These 10-20$ are
money for eating. And They put their last cents on these companies waiting more from them and waste their days or weeks with uploading period and sharing. And when they
belive they are stable, one morning " they disable their account " or " they closed door of shop and run away without a last BYE". you know nearly most of popup companies
are listed above (or I called them HONEY MONEY companies) , they drop few honies
to the mouth of poor people thinking them they will eat more .. one morning they see
they are hungry and they lost their last few $$$$ to them.

Yes some people can say " sharing illegal " is not the earning money. We saw this
with FILESONIC's FLEE. Lots of people earning 100-150$ per day, now they
search new companies. Cause this HONEY MONEY is now GONE.

EnCiPh3r, I did not talk about BIG COMPANIES run away from SOPA or ACTA, I talk about
small pop up companies, appears like red eyes in dark and then dissapear

vizoomer, yes ı can share with rapidshare too, but I prefer not to share with them cause
they disabled my 4 accounts in the past with DMCA and killed my 4 x 1 year accounts.

Last edited:
he will never upload to mediafire,he is one of the biggest money whores....this topic have no sense...

P.S.

What about 10k$ earned from console games? :p

marhahajcs, sense means Nothing for you but some newbies can see the traps
of this honey money companies and think twice or more before pay them.

And I earned nearly 50000$ in 1,5 years from filesonic with games mostly and movies

bugmebug, my income from my work is $2500 (I'm an engineer in a university and assos.prof., if u belive in or not,) , this is only my 2nd waste of time. And my mama and papa stop to give me money about 20 years ago when I graduate from university.

and please do not LET the flame EACHOTHER here,otherwise I will REPORT THE FLAMER directly
to the moderators to kick you. Let us keep CLEAN this topic and discuss friendly.

yes if they die, we will give up, that is all by the way

there is a chinese host

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/129819-yunfile-com.html

but we do not know how to get money from them :))))

[SLIDE]http://2.firepic.org/2/images/2012-02/14/ekin0l15i17d.jpg[/SLIDE]

but as I see

Yunfile.com (184.105.145.99)
184.104.0.0 - 184.105.255.255
760 Mission Court
Fremont, CA
US

Hurricane Electric
hostmaster@he.net
+1-510-580-4100

in USA ?????

marhahajcs, sense means Nothing for you but some newbies can see the traps
of this honey money companies and think twice or more before pay them.

And I earned nearly 50000$ in 1,5 years from filesonic with games mostly and movies

this why all filehost die....f*cking hollywood sh*t uploaded everywhere.....

Now i need a stable filehost for my own created stuff and i can not find any,coz all the idiots continue to upload war3z bs and all the filehosts are in trouble ,coz of that.

Now,im forced to upload my personal stuff to sharecash to get rewarded for my work.It is a money whore site,and im forced to upload my personal stuff there,because of morons,who destroye every normal filehost.It is very sad...

Netload.in
uploaded.to
Shareflare.net
BitShare.com (even if they do not like me, banned my account.. I say yeah they are stable)
Extabit.com
Letitbit
MegaShare
Hitfile.net

This sites will also die ,because of war3z uploaders...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back