Status
Not open for further replies.
24 comments
Write the review a few months after you've used it. Do you do everything out of order? lol You're even looking for reviews after you've given them the money.

i know its silly of my that i am asking after i ordered it, but i had to change my host....! could not help...! :facepalm:

I don't advise to work with altushost - very slow support.

You are wrong mate.. this is the only host where you will find a best support for any offshore location out there. I am truly happy with their support.

well whats done is done... i heard quite good things about altushost + offshore :D

Yeah you right bout it. Altushost should be first choice if you are looking for reliable host + safe offshore location... 8-)

You are wrong mate.. this is the only host where you will find a best support for any offshore location out there. I am truly happy with their support.

Yeah you right bout it. Altushost should be first choice if you are looking for reliable host + safe offshore location... 8-)

are you sure? best support? realy? :facepalm:

eRKPn.png

I requsted additional ip's from altushost 2 weeks ago. They added ip's after 1 week!!!

Support always respond like a robot, always with the same phrases. We have to wait several days to get results:

ugBnI.png

yCorq.png

Last edited:
they are the reseller of warez-host.com

want proof ? go to email settings and create a email account then click configure client
there it will show you the settings as host : mail.warez-host.com <--- lol

i bought shared hosting 10 year ago ...

They got ddos attacks everyday when i was having sites with them. Support was very poor.

site can be taken down very very easily ...

That's i'm talking about.. Well, That not means they not improve there service. As they had nulled WHMCS but now they bought the license :facepalm:

Anyway Good luck with that.

are you sure? best support? realy? :facepalm:

eRKPn.png

I requsted additional ip's from altushost 2 weeks ago. They added ip's after 1 week!!!

Support always respond like a robot, always with the same phrases. We have to wait several days to get results:

ugBnI.png

yCorq.png

That's i'm talking about.. Well, That not means they not improve there service. As they had nulled WHMCS but now they bought the license :facepalm:

Anyway Good luck with that.

what?! are you sure about the nulled? who said that? their lack of security was not due to WHMCS, it was their own server issue. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back