JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WaltersLouis @KaneRacque @HesterLan @FryeRosaria - Please send an email to support@junocloud.me with your WebMoney ID and Purse so i can send your payment asap. Thanks

@Kurosaki I replied to your emails man, I was asking for you to confirm your payment details. It seems your didn't receive all my replies too. So please send an email to support@junocloud.me with your WebMoney ID and Purse so i can also send your payment asap. Thanks

@Elida061982, @LatoshaGilber and Myrtis06Holde please send an email to support@junocloud.me with your WebMoney ID and Purse so i can send your payment asap. Thanks

@ghazihammami Thanks for your Webmoney payment confirmation. Your payment has been processed through WebMoney. There is no need to confirm future payments requests unless you change your payment details. Future payments will be processed within 48 hours upon the request.

@ Junocloud

Hello,

Today (to my suprise) i have noticed that $8.00 is missing from my account..

Money has been taken out of my account "out of the blue" and with no reason..
The account balance should have been $17.12 and now is $9.12..

I want to make clear that:

(1) I didn't request to extend my own account
(2) I didn't request to create new account
(3) I use and i am the only owner of my account
(4) I have the security Lock ON from the first day

I'm waiting to return the money back to my account as soon as possible..
Please check and inform me accordingly..

PS: I have already sent you a message concerning this issue (via your website) and i'm waiting for your reply..

Last edited:
@activ, we will investigate what happen to your account and get back to you once we know what happen. Thanks.

In four days $16 have vanished from my account:

These 2 screenshots were taken (by me) from my account 14 February and today 18 February:

2njelg7.jpg
2a7wubl.jpg

While you still investigating money continues to be taken out of my account...

What's going on...??????

I demand to return my money as soon as possible..

Please check and find a solution / take actions on this issue..

Last edited:
@activ If you haven't convert your money to premium, it seems like someone has obtain your password and converted it to premium himself. I saw 2 new referrals from your account that are now premium. We strongly recommend that you change your password immediately so this will not happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back