JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DoggY DoG it's not true that we have stopped paying it's just that my staff were on a vacation due to holidays. I have already made the payments to those other affiliates. I will deal with the other ones that are complaining in this thread now.

@cogdl I have paid you already a long time ago, I just forgot to reply to this thread.

@kkman and @moonbit I have resent an email to you both regarding confirmation of your webmoney payment details. Please confirm your webmoney so we can send your payment as soon as possible. If you still haven't receive that confirmation email you can just send me a private message with your WebMoney ID and Purse so i can send your payment asap.

I apologize to everyone for the delayed payment. Thanks and Happy New Year to all.

AEUihGc.gif

it is not true, I never shared my premium account with anyone. I never downloaded the files from your hosting, I upload only. I'm not stupid enough to make me stop a premium account with over 3TB of files. maybe someone stole the password. I'm Italian.

@NewmanDevin I sent you an email to your hotmail about confirmation of your webmoney payment details. Please confirm your webmoney so we can send your payment as soon as possible. If you haven't receive that confirmation email you can just send me a private message with your WebMoney ID and Purse so i can send your payment asap.

@NewmanDevin I sent you an email to your hotmail about confirmation of your webmoney payment details. Please confirm your webmoney so we can send your payment as soon as possible. If you haven't receive that confirmation email you can just send me a private message with your WebMoney ID and Purse so i can send your payment asap.

i was check spam box and inbox, I don't receive any email . please resend for me.

@Junocloud Please check your email : support@junocloud.me

Last edited:
@Junocloud
My account :
GayBelen

2015-01-19

$10.34

PENDING

My WMZ :
Z279xxxxxx173

I sent email to support@junocloud.me

Please check.

@GayBelen I sent the confirmation email to you the other day. Didn't get a reply. Pls reply to support@junocloud.me with the necessary info. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back