JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the payout on WED yesterday! The change in the table is a nice boost... Makes me want to try to promote more your site and see later on Japan on tier A! :3

@ALL
Guys have processed all your requested payments (even the ones requested today)
I have some pending payments for which I have emailed you to confirm WMZ details being the first payment.
Whoever has something pending please check their email box or contact me trough PM!
Thanks to everyone for the traffic and kind support!

@Junocloud

please read PM.

@Junocloud

Please Review for me.

Last edited:
You really should do something about the Freeuser-Downloadspeed.

Downloading between 10-35 kb/s is simply a joke.

Regards
nikita

I still wish WJ would force hosts to actually advertise the real feasible earnings, in this hosts case only $15 per 1000 downloads since only free users can download 500 mb files.

Earning $30 per 1000 downloads when the highest 2048 mb files download requirements are premium members only and it is practically an impossibility to sell 1000 premium sales and all of them be from Group A.

Nobody ever seems to realize this trickery.

His bad strategy
Super slow download speed
Users no longer want to use this server
It is creating a bad reputation for server
Users see the server and quickly look for another place to download
----------------------
A decreased its payout table and the users do not download
No reward our work with as little gain
They had excellent service, but they have ruined your changes.
A thought, is find another server to use :(:(:(

I was very happy with Juno, now I am not even making more than $10 /day. I used to get 1500 hits/day, but now it is very less. Now I came to know that free user speed is very low, so people use other hosts to download.

I know even junocloud should make money for their business. But just by decreasing the speed will not help Free users to purchase premium acct, their first reaction would be to simply look for alternative hosts. Now I can move to other hosts to earn the same amount /day

@Stooky: I don't understand your math. You don't need to sell 1000 premium membership yourself, you just need 1000 downloads from Premium users group A.

@ALL: Can you name a few hosts that have free users speed over 100 KB/sec? I can't see many seriously

DEAR ALL, FOLLOWING YOUR SUGGESTIONS
SPEED FOR FREE AND REGISTERED USERS HAS BEEN INCREASED TO 75 KB/SEC
LET'S SEE HOW IT GOES!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back