JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about

If you are requesting your first payment or if you have changed your payment details we will send you an email to confirm within 48 hours. Please check your Spam box as the message might blocked.

i didn't received any email yet !!!!!!!

Then hold your horses. It was a Sunday.

If it's your first payout, you'll get a confirmation email today or tomorrow.

Ok ,thank you BloodSucker :)

they gone as i think

Last edited:
Good day sorry for the little absence due to personal problems. We have been responding all emails in the meantime.
Stats look ok to us and all payments have been processed regularly (daily max 48 hours delay)
Is anyone experiencing other issues?
Thanks for your understanding

Good day sorry for the little absence due to personal problems. We have been responding all emails in the meantime.
Stats look ok to us and all payments have been processed regularly (daily max 48 hours delay)
Is anyone experiencing other issues?
Thanks for your understanding

Man's gotta have some time off! lol

Maybe you should get another partner to come around the thread and keep everyone updated when you're not around. :)

-----------------------------------------

EDIT:

Thanks for my payout.
:fly:

Last edited:
Dear Friends,

Thank you all for your understanding, have in mind that our team is getting stronger and we will be next to you whenever you need us.
As we have said many times we are here to stay and we are not going anywhere :friends:!!!!!!

Have in mind that we have executed today another DAILY PAYMENT Run. All payment requests with confirmed ID have been executed.

Have a great time :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back