Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks The Coon! Links work great. (y)

/UpNorth

Just for your information, you not getting listed is specific to your site. Loads of sites joined after you and get listed instantly. I have no idea why this happens to just your site (I've even removed and readded you multiple times)
I'll keep digging and fix it asap. You're currently supposed to be #3 on the list :)

And I that just thought SnowFortress didnt supply enough inhits. Worked my butt off the last days to try supply traffic to you through social medias like twitter etc and guess it works. :))

Thanks for the info Coon! Much appreciated.

/UpNorth

Actually that might be the issue, since you send hits to www.hornyblog.org directly it uses the referring site to see whether it's a real hit or not.. and it probably assumes yours are fake cause they come from twitter

People saw info on twitter and then clicked that link and was directed to SnowFortress and read about hornyblog and then clicked the buttons on the site and not from twitter as I never used the buttons on twitter.

/UpNorth

@upnorth

Sorry mate, I don't see how you can send 248 inhits in 24 hours while your site maybe gets 100 uniques a day? The script is not dumb and detects cheaters, thanks ;)

I know. But you tell me how you get 248 inhits in 24 hours with a mere button, while your alexa rank is 6 million. All I can assume is cheats

Man you know what sucks I am ranked 4th and the people ranked lower got more traffic lol. Guess I should change the name of my site lol.

I believe your site is fairly new and is not on the list for 24 hours yet? The stats showed is from the past 24 hours so..

but u dont provide backlink for us

check

hxxp://www.hornyblog.org/cgi-bin/a2/out.cgi?id=30&u=http://www.sexviews.org/

its redirect we will get nothing

You get 20x more hits than you send to me.. that's not enough..?
It's a <10k alexa site.. you can't just expect to get a hardlink lol..

bro i am interested in link exchange with your blog
i have already added your hornyblog to my header
at www.justpits.com
and email you 2 day back

and i want a link back

kindly view my site and reply

its a fetish female armpit community

getting 900+ uip visitors and growing more !

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back