JiffyUpload - September Promotion - Up To $40 Per 1000 Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not gone gone gone, yet. They are down. They have a lot of downtime. They are a new startup whom did not invest enough money into servers. When they are down and do not reply to emails for a few days or so, they are gone gone gone. Just because you are not paid on time means nothing.

On the make money page, it clearly says......payment every thursday

JU is right :D I suppose reading isn't your forte.....lawina..lol Anyways I get paid, Im soo stooked for tomorrows payment!:D

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=11942I have a problem with the remote upload: I remote uploaded a file and the uploading went well but then it didn't appear in My Files. I haven't exceeded neither my 2500 MB per day for remote upload nor my Storage since I have circa 4.5 GB of 500 GB. How can I fix this? I look forward to making money with you but I strongly rely on remote uploading because my uploading speed is very low (20 KB/s) and I noticed you improved your remote upload speed which is now 5000 KB/s - 2000 KB/s
but I am facing this issue of files that are not storaged in my account.

tired of facing problems from jiffyupload tttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeedddd

server downtime,remote upload problems,files not shown in my files,

i m running site so i use jiffyupload i loosing traffic i loose money too

when remote uploading problem solve plz reply friends thanks all to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back