JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments

Payouts Overview​

IDAmountDateStatus
2653$XXX2020-10-26 02:15:31completed
2711$XXX2020-11-14 01:14:12completed
2827$XXX2020-12-31 04:12:40pending

Account Username: XXXyinXXX

This Payout Request has been PENDING for over 2 months now, perhaps there's a way to get us paid... thanks much.

@XXXyinXXX
If you need faster payments you may contact me directly via PM, or Evoload Finance via: finance@evoload.io
From now on any payment screenshot on this thread will lead to a Rejected payment directly.

Don't write $xxx, because it's just 10$, and it has been rejected.

We process payments based on queue/date you are not the only user waiting you should have waited for your payment.

I should have waited? You must be kidding! That request was made last year and it is already mid-March. Wait until exactly WHEN? If you pay on time (even if there are some delays, say a week), there will be no posting of follow up request here. Considering that this request has been sitting for over 2 months, I must assume that you're neglecting your duty/responsibility. And now, your best course of action is to make me feel guilty about doing a follow up by rejecting my payout request. And btw, that wasn't a screenshot... I just simply drag-copy-paste that from your site to here. Have a good day Matthew or Eddie or Jason or whoever you want yourself to be on your next sites after Evoload.

why will jetload will end? it's such a good host, i'm still using it even though i know it will end,
I feel good uploading there, until i finish i will stay there,
as for the payments, yes, jason always pays, until today i never went without receiving any payment, i have been on the jetload for almost 1 and a half years, i have two pending but i already sent PM to him, now i just have to wait.

I would like to make an appeal, do not close jetload, please, for me it is one of the best hosts.

stay safe friends!

@jjjkdota101 @victor1990268
Post automatically merged:

I wish we could leave it alive, but jetload was going through many problems, managing it is becoming very hard for us.

It has lost heavy amount of popularity due many broken servers/videos lagging buffering etc.

That's why we launched Evoload.io with a perfect script and excellent speed.

Due high demand for keeping jetload alive, we MAY do something here possibly a replacement for jetload with the same counting system and HLS streaming in the future

As for the date of closure we may fully close it in the next 15 days,

For the delayed payments we do our best to process everything as fast as we can.

On the day we close it we expect to process all pending payments during 3 days, since there will be no new requests to process and all streaming servers /upload will be down which will make it easy for us to speed up.

Last edited:
jetload shut down. but jason will make the payments. One day we will get paid unexpectedly. Because he always paid.
How I wish you're right. And if so, I hope that it'll not be "one day" in 2049. This guy is very well known to us who has been here since Megavideo. He goes by the name MATTHEW WHITESIDEWALL (check your payment history for reference) or EDDIE sometimes. This guy once own STREAMIN.TO and ZSTREAM.TO (also rumored to have owned vidbull, vidhog, flashx, filehoot, vidcloud etc.) and sad to say, this guy is a runner. All these sites ran off without paying their uploaders and if you talk to them through PMs, you'll be dead before they reply, talk to them in public (prior to running) they WILL reject all your payout request that has piled up one on top of the others - since it has never been a virtue for this guy to pay people on time... same old MO making them easy to recognize on plain sight and you'll know that this is the same RUNNER. Word of advice, if you're looking for sites to work with, look for those who has been around for at least three years and still pays on time. Do not go to newly open sites who offers $40 and above revenue for every 10 000 views (chances are, these sites will soon be runners or already the same runners who just changed their site names and up for another run.)

[USER = 128825] @ jjjkdota101 [/ USER] [USER = 79766] @ victor1990268 [/ USER]
@Jason-Evo

I have a traffic of one thousand to two thousand people per day, I have 400+ videos, the links are all on my sites, all working correctly, is there any way that these jetload links can evolve in an easier way? Because it will be very difficult for me to have to download all my videos again and upload them again on evoload, it is a practically impossible task, if I had a way to copy the link from the jetload to evoload, just changing the link would be a very good thing.

@Evoload-Jason

Last edited:
@XXXyinXXX

We gave multiple warnings /notices before that jetload service will be stopped, and paid everything after the annonce.

And also mentioned that payments from jetload will be delayed and also asked multiple times to switch to our new platform for daily or automatic instant payouts.

We said multiple times stop using it.

If you ignore our warnings and continue using the service you should also accept the delays.

Regards

@jjjkdota101
It will be possible only in case you have the MP4 option enabled on jetload.
In case all your videos are on HLS it's not possible

@XXXyinXXX

We gave multiple warnings /notices before that jetload service will be stopped, and paid everything after the annonce.

And also mentioned that payments from jetload will be delayed and also asked multiple times to switch to our new platform for daily or automatic instant payouts.

We said multiple times stop using it.

If you ignore our warnings and continue using the service you should also accept the delays.

Regards
Warning on not using your site that works perfectly well? You should have closed it right after your so called ANNOUNCEMENT and gave everyone their payments, why didn't you? Uhmm, lemme guess, revenue from adverts still ongoing right? Every click on every active files from JetLoad generates profit for you because of the adverts attached to them, so instead of closing the site and turning over to EvoLoad, you just let JetLoad up and running. Is that FAIR? You kept mentioning the stop of using JetLoad and yet you won't close it or at least, you should have instructed people to delete their files, but you won't do that since those files are still active and active files means revenue from adverts.

DELAY is the next best thing as long as you pay and I think everyone will agree. Only question is... WILL YOU REALLY PAY?

@Evoload-Jason PM Sent

@jjjkdota101

Just send me your username on Evoload and your acc ID on jetload we will do the transfer for you
i Sent PM for you Jason, with the acc's, help me please

@Evoload-Jason you told me to send account IDs by PM, I sent them two days ago, you didn't answer me anymore, please, I need an answer to know whether or not I'm still on your host... thank you

@Evoload-Jason hello my friend, please answer me

Last edited:
Back