• No

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zdorian

Is it unusual to try to seduce a girl who works in grocer shop near your house?

I mean not like just flirting every time you go to grocer shop, but some kind of relationship, maybe casual sex or like that, lol ( I can't believe I'm considering this :)))

I would like to hear your opinion. Yes or no?

13 comments
no dude.We(men) when in this age have growing hormones.It's natural for us to flirt with any girl we see and try to seduce her.Don't worry about
I mean if u are casual then fine,but she should be casual.=)

It depends if she likes you or maybe she is only being nice to you like everybody else as a costumer.
You can find out if you ask her nicely.

Usual thing, but look dont get syphilis :)) Only one thing, women dont know such thing as casual sex. Even when they agree for that, after some time they start wanting something more, like real relationship, they start controlling you, asking where you have been, with whom... And it gets hard to get rid of them then....
So firstly you have to know what you want from her. And if she gonna start mentioning something about serious relationships then give her a break for 1-2 weeks as minimum ;)

Usual thing, but look dont get syphilis :)) Only one thing, women dont know such thing as casual sex. Even when they agree for that, after some time they start wanting something more, like real relationship, they start controlling you, asking where you have been, with whom... And it gets hard to get rid of them then....
So firstly you have to know what you want from her. And if she gonna start mentioning something about serious relationships then give her a break for 1-2 weeks as minimum ;)

Every girl that i have dated and had sex asked about relationship the only girls who wont ask about it are hookers :P you have to be smooth like a horny fox and smart too.

if you really like the girl and she is hot, than why not. Why wouldn't you do such a thing? I would go out with her or anything else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back