Is this normal or below average traffic for a blogger blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriedChicken

Hi everybody! I started a free blogger blog last October. Last month I had 2,304 page views. Is this normal traffic for an active blogger blog at this age? Tonight I've started a twitter page to help boost traffic.

Thanks

3 comments
i'm assuming the blogger blog you're referring to is the one listed under your website(s). i've personally never done any research into card games, so i don't know the standard of the niche, but 2k views isn't anything to complain about. i'm personally more concerned about unique views than just views.

but yeah, 2k views is a bit low in the scheme of things from a wider perspective of the internet, could definitley do better. probably should have started setting up social networking pages a while ago.

Go social and definitely you will get good traffic. To me, I would say 2+ in a month is good and definitely you will go higher..Twitter, Facebook, tumblr etc., are good traffic boosters...

Thanks for the advice! I've been using Reddit for a few months and it gives me loads of traffic for one or two days. I would make a post a link containing relevant news to the particular Reddit subject. A few people are now following my site's twitter page. Hopefully more traffic will follow from twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back