Is this Keyword stuffing with Wordpress ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul23

Hi All

I would like to know what exactly is keyword stuffing.

I have sites hosted on Wordpress, for a particular post, for eg "Aishwarya rai marriage photos", i give tags like aishwarya, aishwarya marriage photos, aishwarya rai marriage photos, aishwarya marriage pics, pics of aishwarya marriage........

Is it keyword stuffing. I give around 20 tags like that for each post related to the content of that post. If it is keyword stuffing should i give tags like aishwarya, marriage, pics, wedding, photos...

Though i am not affected by Penguin effect, i would like to know so that i can avoid in the future.

Any suggestion is much appreciated.
Rahul.

3 comments
You are pretty much in wrong section, keyword stuffing belongs to blackhat section.
Moved.

But to answer your question keyword stuffing is adding targeted keywords as part of the page, hidden in background color, or inside html code, or with font size 1, in footer.

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Keyword stuffing refers to the practice of adding extra keywords to a web page. The words are added for the advantage of search engines and not human visitors. The words may or may not be visible to human visitors. While not essentially a violation of search engine Terms of Service, in any case when the words are noticeable to humans, it detracts from the impact of a page.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back