Status
Not open for further replies.
22 comments
i might do it :) after so much read about you service :) im looking for someone that says is good :)

We do not force all people to post good review here. (Which many does here)

np, you can always remain with people appearing to get good reviews (99% of which are forced)

People only care to post about us if they feel they are not happy

best of luck.

Never tried Webthosting so dont know how their services are. BUT.. I tried wrzhost and the experience was awfull, since then I dont recomend it to anyone.

If I have to choose, I go with webthosting without knowing them !

Telling this to everyone choose which ever host you want or just check their sales thread but then do not make a thread at wj saying this host scammed you we dont own his paypal or mb account that we can refund you :D if you open a thread at wj . So think before buying hosting from any host .

Never tried Webthosting so dont know how their services are. BUT.. I tried wrzhost and the experience was awfull, since then I dont recomend it to anyone.

If I have to choose, I go with webthosting without knowing them !

We offer 100% money back guarantee on your first invoice in 30 days.

stay away if you going to host small files like mp3s because they will take your money and delete ya files and say they have a auto system that checks if you got big files now how can mp3 files be clased as big files when they very small files and funny enough i been paying for 3mths and when i paid again a day later its all gone very strange or what

stay away if you going to host small files like mp3s because they will take your money and delete ya files and say they have a auto system that checks if you got big files now how can mp3 files be clased as big files when they very small files and funny enough i been paying for 3mths and when i paid again a day later its all gone very strange or what

A $5 shared hosting account is not a place to dump your thousands of mp3 files.

Our TOS clearly states

User may not, on shared web hosting and reseller web hosting,:
a) use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
b) run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
c) run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
d) run/use/store any type of shell script or any malicious script, run bots.
e) participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities.
f) run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc.
g) run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
h) use I/O intensive applications which adversely affect normal server operations.

well why make a lie saying you got a service that does auto system delete for big files when they wasnt big files you didnt even give notice and funny enough after paying next day you delete them so what does that say you a robbin cunt that did it on purpose

and it took you 3mths to decide what to do now thats bad service

well why make a lie saying you got a service that does auto system delete for big files when they wasnt big files you didnt even give notice and funny enough after paying next day you delete them so what does that say you a robbin cunt that did it on purpose

and it took you 3mths to decide what to do now thats bad service

The system checks randomly and there is no specific time....

Bottomline, if you host mp3s or movies on shared hosting, it will get deleted. You are violating our terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back