Is there anyone has problem with xsltel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfDCP

Hello,

Is there anyone has problem with xsltel? They were good until this month. I already opened 2 tickets with them with no answer. And the last one was from 2 weeks ago :facepalm:

It's not normal as they usually respond ticket within 1 day.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/Bm2kh.png[/SLIDE]

10 comments
its only you. why ?
because that reverse proxy plan can't handle your site anymore...
I've told you that in another ticket but you didn't take any action. you better move forward instead of wasting your time creating threads.

I doubt it's caused by my site because my site had same visitors as before (600+ visitors and less than 2GB Bandwidth). But if you said that your reverse proxy plan can't handle my site any more, it's not problem. But you didn't tell me to move in tickets. You said that you WILL recommend but you didn't. That's why I created this topic after long time waiting with tickets.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/2ZPO9.png[/SLIDE]

yeah.. XSLTel support is just awesome...!

You should talk to him personally .. rather than making it big issue about his reputation.

This thread is totally unnecessary. Keep it in tickets. XSLtel provides sufficient support.

yeah.. XSLTel support is just awesome...!

You should talk to him personally .. rather than making it big issue about his reputation.

Did you see the date of the ticket? In fact, until now I still don't want to make any issue with his reputation. I made this thread because I haven't receive any respond from him in more than 2 weeks then I think may be he has some personal problem. That's why I want to ask instead of use some bad words

READ, READ!! :facepalm:

2 weeks are very normal for very low priority service like Reverse Proxy. also the OP was switching his site A record each time he opens a ticket complaining about his site being down.

how do you think we can debug the problem when his site is hosted on another DC :S.

tbh I personally didn't reply to his ticket because we don't really want such weird clients :|

happy now !!

OP after you have refunded please ask mods to close this useless thread.

Highest Regards
Mohammed H

2 weeks are very normal for very low priority service like Reverse Proxy. also the OP was switching his site A record each time he opens a ticket complaining about his site being down.

how do you think we can debug the problem when his site is hosted on another DC :S.

tbh I personally didn't reply to his ticket because we don't really want such weird clients :|

happy now !!

OP after you have refunded please ask mods to close this useless thread.

Highest Regards
Mohammed H

I thought that I will not answer in this thread to keep your reputation but in case you call me "such weird client" I think I should write something.

May be with you, Reverse Proxy is low priority but with me, as a webmaster, when my site is down, it's a big issue. Then when it happens, I should point my site to original IP to keep it's online, shouldn't I?

If you really want to debug the problem, you can ask me to point my site to your service in time it's down. You can do that via skype. I also so something reached you on skype but you didn't ask that.

In fact, $5 is not very big with me, I asked for refund because I can't use your service in this month. It's good 3 months before until this month. And I don't make this thread to get refund, I just want to know is there any problem with your side when I can't receive any respond in 2 weeks. In hosting industry, I don't think 2 weeks is normal in any case. It's not difficult to use just 2 mins to reply my tickets. And if I don't make this thread, how can I receive your answer? So this thread is not useless at all.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back