Is there any way to earn money via google+, facebook and twitter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiteRider

Hi all,

I need huge money but my skills is limited. If I cannot earn $300 per month, I could not run my study, it totally will be stop without money. So, I am seeking a easy way to earn more money in the online. Someone tell me that facebook, twitter and google+ is best source for earning money. But how is it possible and how I will start? If anybody have any reliable idea, they can share on my thread for help me. Thanks all.

11 comments
there are different ways to earn online using facebook, twitter and google+ you have to make a large number of fans then you would get a chance to advertise others business on your fan page and can get money. and you can also sell your page to others in return of handsome amount.

Spend some good time here and some more forums learning seo especially. Start a WP blog, write quality content, do seo, get the traffic, apply for adsense, if approved I think you got something kick-started.

Have you tried Affiliate Marketing? In where you make money online whereby you as a publisher are rewarded for helping a business by promoting their product, service or site.

Alma - as I know to become an affiliate you must know in a very good way one of ways to promote. SEO or PPC or social marketing. And NITERIDER says that his skills are limited. So that one will not work out for him.

Note: I know some people bumped an old thread but oh well ill reply here too
Nowdays people use mylikes on facebook fanpages to earn

First create account on Popular social media websites and increase genuine friend list. Then start facility to provide Facebook followers, Twitter Followers, Facebook Likes, Google Plus +1 likes, Google Plus Followers. Now in market many people want to make popular social media web page so you can easily earn money from it.

okay
do this
make a facebook page..
promote it daily.. work on it... update it.. add posts every now and than.. keep promoting it... and get lots of likes and active users
once u have abt 50k+ likes... drop me a pm and i will assist u next steps to make money
make sure u dnt get fake likes by useless services...
btw u can choose any niche.. anything is monetiseable but if u choose niche like
books
apparels
electronics
or somthing which u can do with affliation
than that will earn you quite more and quite better
also try targeting countries like usa and uk

once u are done with these feel free to drop me pm ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back