Status
Not open for further replies.
28 comments
my too :( I hope Duckload back tommorow

My file storage to duckload host

and some my private document on duckload host :(

bad news if duckload not back :((

:(:'(I was fine with unfortunate mind Duckles use only two months and I was very well win a $ 300 bronze being user I expected to reach platinum user and passes this tragedy I hope God heard my prayers and again hosting this wonderful:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((good download speeds for free users and premium captchas had not, had no time limit between downloads and an affiliate program like no other because this happened:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

Actually he was one of the first...wonder whats going to happen. They cant keep him in jail for more then 2 weeks if they dont charge him with anything..

i don't think they'll return the site back "DuckLoad.com" i mean why would he take a risk and re-open the site "DuckLoad.com" back? and after few weeks you'll see another thread against DuckLoad.com that they are going to Jail and DuckLoad.com will be closed after 1-2 days lmfao

well better you switch to another host guys DuckLoad.com already died its really really hard to come back for them! only 3% we can say that they can re-open the site but they will not allow warez files on their server like "Hotfile" did lol!

Well what did they do that was against the law?
They themselves did not upload warez. Users did ;)

yes but they are Rewarding uploaders who upload warez. do you understand that's encouraging it?? if they don't give rewards. not many people would upload warez on their site.

I used them as a backup for my uploads,they have to send me 20 dollars,but k,since they are dead I can forget this

Duckload is never going Back online

Its the same Owner as Kino.to

He sit in Jail at the Moment...............So Duckload is 100% Death!

Bullshit, dont talk if u dont know what your saying :) k?thx!

You know nothing Man!!!

13 People are in Jail at this moment for 1 is the police at the Moment Searching in Europe............

Duckload comes Never Back and these Filehosts have the same Trouble as Kino.to and Duckload

bitload.com
freeload.to
archive.to
ebase.to
filebase.to
speedload.to
quickload.to

You know a shit at the moment whats going on here :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back