Status
Not open for further replies.

shyampareek

Banned
Banned
Hello admins and other members of WJ!I won the last signature contest but yet not recieved all the prizes! I only got the game key and that was of no use for me, so I gave it to my firend! I tried contacting each admin regarding the other remaining prizes but they never respond my messages!I just want to make sure if all these contests are fake or real? If its real then why the admins are not responding to my messages?Look at this screenshots, they act like they dont know anything! Screenshot by Lightshot

11 comments
Seriously ? Signature competition was not managed by any admins. It is/was managed by SJShah who is not that active right now (according to me). Plus right now WJ has various sites related errors which are more important to be sorted out than your issue. :|

@CJ hmmm, very true but its not a fault of shyam either that he didn't receive it after so many days... should be looked at once for sure.

We have far more issues to address to than worry about sending out prizes. You will receive your winnings, be patient.

Firstly to clear things up, this contest isn't run by the admins, M is generously contributing the prize $ and I'm providing the game keys. In response to your question "Is Signature Contest Fake? No Prize Recieved!", I personally emailed you the key and instructions straight away and you have been told to wait a little for the other prizes since the admins are busy at the moment. A little patience and some respect to the people running this contest and offering the prizes would be nice.

There's no need to be so demanding Shyampareek.

Part of the reasons for delayed payment: WJunction has been experiencing serious technical difficulties in the past few days and didn't get everything back to normal until just a few moments ago. Working on the community, getting things functioning and back online is a main priority over all else. Just because a prize has an end date, doesn't mean that it has to be paid out at that very second.

Additionally please make sure to contact more than one staff member in the future. There are many of us here, and sometimes things don't get relayed back and forth as they should for one reason or another. If you contact a staff member and feel like you have been ignored, then please contact another staff member as one of us may be offline for a few days or on vacation, etc.

Be patient and in times of crisis expect there to be a delay on payment. I know it has been some time and you have not been paid, but payment will be delivered.

Last edited:
I will side with the user here, and apologize in the name of entire staff.

User made a point here, SOTW 7 ended on September 23rd, before WJ experienced issues, so no excuse made in this thread is valid. It's been almost a month. Anyone having issues with my comment, feel free to PM me.

@shyampareek this must've been forgotten somehow, but I don't want to give any excuses, because, in 27 days, they just don't work anymore. Hopefully, this won't happen again. I will rush things as much as possible, and do my best you get your earned prize delivered. Thank you for your patience.

After getting this stuff cleared the guy is not demanding, it's been a month. He has the right to demand.

Do add a note in future when you won the contest..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back