Status
Not open for further replies.

wroser

Many of my friends saying lumfile is dead so i search no topic on this can someone explain ? is this due to jail bait uploads ?

42 comments
that host did had all the reasons to fall the idea of it's allowing and joining in the publishing of such sick stuff just tell u what kind of person he was also there thread where always full of complains about sales servers and etc...

just and advice stay away from them and choose another host sooner or later they will be gone

i think they never come back. :facepalm:
Ez7gJ.png

I got this from one forum

Lumfile facing major legal problems coz of copyright issue ..forced them delete all files

we have wait 24hrs to get final news whether they will stay in business or leave.. all pending payouts will be given no matter wat happens

happy to see them dead :)(

Received Mail

Hi wroser !

We are having problems with DNS domain. So, we will temporarily turn-off of functions upload we will update the information soon. We are building domain alternative and accessible in the 24h next. http://lumfile.se and http://lumfile.eu

We I will update news through email
We I still work and tiger assistant best.

Thank you,

its vietneme host not US file host to close soon
its just a down time no worries about it
they having sales problem but the rebills are best of all file hosts till now

There was enough proof to indicate they were hosting some serious illegal stuff.
Due to this their main domain dns is unoperational.
They are changing to .se/.eu
It seems they have lost their old credit card processing option which was quite convenient for buyers.
They have replaced it with a Russian Alternative which quite difficult to operate.
Sales will soon die unless they come up with a better alternative.

paying in time is not a main concern
all file hosts attract uploaders by paying in time (RG Best example)
file hosts must give value to uploader words
1)giving support
2)tracking sales properly
3)giving some benefits like bonus, free premiums,for regular and dedicated uploader
4)and others

what i notice from file hosts
lf is far better than rg,exb
ryu is far better lf
lf is slighly equal to ul,nl

if u take ul rg exb they never care about uploaders and support is purely dead
lum baned in wj but they didnt left the support they open the support at some other forum
did any file hosts did it?

as per rebills
lf is the best of best

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back