Is it worth to buy a google nexus 7 tablet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSmart

Google nexus 7

nexus7-6.png

please tell me guys if it's a good tablet or not. If you don't advice me to get it, then lead me to the best one.

Google nexus 7: http://www.google.com/nexus/7/

8 comments
it depends on so many factors .. if you looking for best 7" Android tablet go with Nexus 7 .. if you are looking for a bigger screen .. I suggest u wait for nexus 10.. it should be out soon ..

I'd take a look at the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 Range, IMO a much better product and pricing is good value also.

They have a few sizes to choose from.

Thanks for your reply, so it's better than kindle fire HD and Apple mini ipad?

I always prefer Nexus7 pure Android experience than heavily modified versions on Kindle tabs.. the main advantage of using google tablet is you ll always get the latest updates first..

I cant recommend any Apple products since their lack of inovativeness in last few years.. but if you dont care much about customization and basic UI u can always try Apple tabs..

just go to youtube and watch reviews.. so u might get a better understanding ..

I'd take a look at the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 Range, IMO a much better product and pricing is good value also.

They have a few sizes to choose from.

yes it's also a nice tablet, how much it cost btw?

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

I always prefer Nexus7 pure Android experience than heavily modified versions on Kindle tabs.. the main advantage of using google tablet is you ll always get the latest updates first..

I cant recommend any Apple products since their lack of inovativeness in last few years.. but if you dont care much about customization and basic UI u can always try Apple tabs..

just go to youtube and watch reviews.. so u might get a better understanding ..

Thanks again. So nexus7 is a winner :)

My room mate got one, and since then he has been whining about it and why he didn't get an Apple. I have no idea why.

I have nexus 7 and i have the ipad 2 i actually left the ipad 2 collecting dust from last year, the nexus is in my opinion the perfect tablet the perfect size the perfect specs and i use it for everything it's really worth a lot more.
Thank you google for teaching everybody how a tablet should be i hope other tablet manufacturers will learn and improve themselves and now i am trying to get the new update 4.2.
I think that android has improved in every view for me, i can honestly say that nexus 7 is better than ipad mini in almost every way possible i am not an isheep or a'goat i am just giving my two cents.

As for a Phone i must say iphone 5 for now.

GO FOR THE NEXUS 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back