Is it the same guy who scammed me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw mate never pay in front.Its a double scam you can say though.

Or he scams you if you pay infront or you can scam him after completing the job..WJ has a lot of such actions/scams so be careful who and what you choose.Its sad to fall victim of scamming.A good choice is to pay half half.in the middle and at the end.so everyone is happy.

no doubt Ryza is the scammer.

but i'm pretty sure aqif_g is not a scammer.

coz compare the join dates.

Ryza - 13th Feb 2011

aqif_g - July 2010

Also we have previous complaints about Ryza in this thread :

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=72249

You can see cyber-cliff complaining him repeatedly that he is a scammer.

Overall ,

Well played Raza but you made a mistake of lifetime by using the same scam mail id to pay another wj member.

Better Luck Next Time....lol

sorry to say already told you be aware from scammers those guys who providing likes in cheap i dont think likes would be legit so there is many chances to get scammed

aqif_g's IPs doesn't match Ryza's IPs. I've PM'd a few members to provide me with aqif_g's email address but it isn't the one that scammed you. Someone is impersonating aqif_g. I've PM'd both Ryza and aqif_g though, to see what they have to say.
Well, lets c wat they say...8-)thnx
sorry to say already told you be aware from scammers those guys who providing likes in cheap i dont think likes would be legit so there is many chances to get scammed
thnx for your suggestion mate.B-)

aqif_g's IPs doesn't match Ryza's IPs. I've PM'd a few members to provide me with aqif_g's email address but it isn't the one that scammed you. Someone is impersonating aqif_g. I've PM'd both Ryza and aqif_g though, to see what they have to say.

possibility of a proxy...:|

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i22/94b18c.jpg[/SLIDE]

Above post says it all.

1. Somebody contacted him offsite and He payed him. He didnt asked me on PM whats my yahoo id. It was his duty to make sure if that aqif_g is the actual aqif_g that is on WJunction.

I think this reason is enough to clear that He was scammed by someone else.

He questioned how that guy given same amount of days to complete he job (3-5 days)

Brother He is one of us on WJunction because he scammed you after reading my PM o your thread.

It was his duty to first contact me on WJunction. He didnt contacted me at all on WJunction and first response that I saw from him was:

http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=867425&postcount=18

This respoce was on his thread and this is my reply that I am qoutingn here because he has edited his reply and added some new text in it.

Then I sent him a PM about why you wrote that Hired and Payed ini your thread you havent even sent me a PM:
SpiderZq said:
aqif_g said:
Brother you didnt even PMed me and you wrote in your thread Hired and Payed ^o)
lolx wats wrong with that? if i wrote this? bcuz No one will pm me after see that.

Look at his justification for doing that, this puts me in doubt even if He was scammed.

Please let me know if any more justification is required.

------------

Edit:
What about this?
I'm selling sBorg services.
and a guy "Ryza" On WJ Paid me today, with the same email id.
279557cc75febaa9cfda2a554a5c2181.png

I guess he's the scammer, and aqif_g is his dupe account?

Damn man!! I have only one account!!! Why the hell I will register 4th Jul 2010 and will register these accounts with this name today, I usually use 2 3 names at different place that I like, I am with name aqif_g at warez-bb as well and at some other place but emails I registered with are different.
I dont like much to match my email ids with my nicks. This is something totally personal and my preferences.

regards,
aqif_g

Last edited:
(17:30:43) ranking u need to make admin on that
(17:31:36) aqif_g yes just liked your page
(17:31:42) aqif_g please make me an admin

Why you uneed to tell that aqif_g that you need to make him admin. This is something that aqif_g should have asked you.

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i22/94b18c.jpg[/SLIDE]

Above post says it all.

1. Somebody contacted him offsite and He payed him. He didnt asked me on PM whats my yahoo id. It was his duty to make sure if that aqif_g is the actual aqif_g that is on WJunction.

I think this reason is enough to clear that He was scammed by someone else.

He questioned how that guy given same amount of days to complete he job (3-5 days)

Brother He is one of us on WJunction because he scammed you after reading my PM o your thread.

It was his duty to first contact me on WJunction. He didnt contacted me at all on WJunction and first response that I saw from him was:

http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=867425&postcount=18

This respoce was on his thread and this is my reply that I am qoutingn here because he has edited his reply and added some new text in it.

Then I sent him a PM about why you wrote that Hired and Payed ini your thread you havent even sent me a PM:

Look at his justification for doing that, this puts me in doubt even if He was scammed.

Please let me know if any more justification is required.

regards,
aqif_g
yeah, why i wrote that bcuz i thought it was you who deal with me at yahoo with the same name of you. Also, it looks so weird how the another guy can make 3 accounts with same name of you, and at the same time when you were pmed me on wj:facepalm:

Dude, u hired Rome, after that you are jumping with claims you hired someone else, and that someone else scammed you... do you have any ideas what you are writing?

I'm selling sBorg services.
and a guy "Ryza" On WJ Paid me today, with the same email id.
279557cc75febaa9cfda2a554a5c2181.png

I guess he's the scammer, and aqif_g is his dupe account?

Ryza you failed dude. its very clear that you are the scammer. How many Id you made here on WJ? wtf......

I believe that Ryza and real aqif is not the same guy. :)

Last edited:
Dude, u hired Rome, after that you are jumping with claims you hired someone else, and that someone else scammed you... do you have any ideas what you are writing?
OMG, NO man... I hired this guy before but the guy didn't completed my work so i need to hire another guy and after this aqif_g pmed me...

yeah, why i wrote that bcuz i thought it was you who deal with me at yahoo with the same name of you. Also, it looks so weird how the another guy can make 3 accounts with same name of you, and at the same time when you were pmed me on wj:facepalm:

Brother if he was successful in making a yahoo account with aqif_g@yahoo.com id so He can use that account to make FB account with this email and you can set whatever you name on FB never contradicts.

You said in your first message here:
I need fblikes and i posted in my thread still hiring someone,after that someone add me on yahoo with the same name of aqif_g@yahoo.com and i thought he is the right person who is on wjuction(aqif_g). check this out.

If you THOUGHT he is me then dont you think its your mistake that you THOUGHT you should have contacted me on WJ first.

regards,
aqif_g

PMing means someone sent you personal message on WJunction....
Not on Yahoo. Don't mix those two.
If he PMed you on WJ, show the message.

I am talking about your topic, and what is written there, I am not prophet, to know what was happened in the mean time, behind closed doors.

That guy Rome, never replied on your topic, so, only thing visible on topic, is, that you hired him, nothing else, nothing said about how he can't complete your work.

However, you got reply from Hawk, aqif_g and Ryza, don't have same IP.
But Ryza, and aqif_g from yahoo, have same paypal ID.

It is obvious, that someone stole aqif_g identity from WJ, seeing his reply on your topic, and, used that to fool you. And used your money to pay for sBorg.

What you need to do is to check time with zAAz, did he payed for sBrog before or after you gave him money (to fake aqif_g) and, I am sure he payed for sBorg after he stole you money...

I am sure that zAAz will terminate his account, and at least give you that money, since it is yours. Would be fair, he doesnt have to do that, tbh... :)

Brother if he was successful in making a yahoo account with aqif_g@yahoo.com id so He can use that account to make FB account with this email and you can set whatever you name on FB never contradicts.
I'm not talking about the fb account... the guy hv alertpay and paypal email also with the same name of you. l0lx how is it possible?
You said in your first message here:

If you THOUGHT he is me then dont you think its your mistake that you THOUGHT you should have contacted me on WJ first.

regards,
aqif_g
Yeah.. when i got your pm me wj after 10 or 20sec i got the add request on yahoo from aqif_g@yahoo.com (so, that's why!)

PMing means someone sent you personal message on WJunction....
Not on Yahoo. Don't mix those two.
If he PMed you on WJ, show the message.

I am talking about your topic, and what is written there, I am not prophet, to know what was happened in the mean time, behind closed doors.

That guy Rome, never replied on your topic, so, only thing visible on topic, is, that you hired him, nothing else, nothing said about how he can't complete your work.

However, you got reply from Hawk, aqif_g and Ryza, don't have same IP.
But Ryza, and aqif_g from yahoo, have same paypal ID.

It is obvious, that someone stole aqif_g identity from WJ, seeing his reply on your topic, and, used that to fool you. And used your money to pay for sBorg.

What you need to do is to check time with zAAz, did he payed for sBrog before or after you gave him money (to fake aqif_g) and, I am sure he payed for sBorg after he stole you money...

I am sure that zAAz will terminate his account, and at least give you that money, since it is yours. Would be fair, he doesnt have to do that, tbh... :)

Please do what ever with zAAz.
I have different Paypal Id. That guy is not ME.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back