Status
Not open for further replies.
22 comments
i also have
would it delete warez domain's? :o

Yes when they will get notice then they will delete some and i have taken away some warez domains so yeah namecheap ftw.

BUT GUYS MAKE SURE YOU USE SAME PASS IN YOUR NAMECHEAP/EMAIL/WARES

>Google is your friend.
There are some coupons that will get you discounts in namecheap.but then again if namecheap gets warnings from dmca or other places they will still buttfuck you lulz

guys what is the meaning of deletion by Godaddy.....if deleted means, then our domain..? we need to register again..? or is they allow us to transfer to another one after deletion..?

Any domain company will give your info out or delete the domain if they have the right lawsuit or papers.

Doesn't namecheap remove the whois guard in some cases (e.g. complaints by some federal agency)? I heard something like that. Is it true? Though one can still enter fake registration data.

>Google is your friend.
There are some coupons that will get you discounts in namecheap.but then again if namecheap gets warnings from dmca or other places they will still buttfuck you lulz

You can always register your domain to some 3rd word domain hosting services which doesn't speak your language, and I bet FBI wouldn't even care to send them emails ;)

You can always register your domain to some 3rd word domain hosting services which doesn't speak your language, and I bet FBI wouldn't even care to send them emails ;)

FBI operates only on USA grounds... You need CIA, they are dealing with outside world:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back