Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat3_Gamer

Hi WJ<3 members

i want to buy Premium account in FILEFACTORY i like it becuase it has Torrent Remote upload but its only for premium,
The Make money table isnt that good, its like Fileserve:
wDqzkH9.png

but at least to get the 25$ you need just 300mb parts ;)

so guys, i want to know if the host is good for free users or no? and does it pay? did it scam before?

Thanks in Advance8-)

17 comments
They are no good. $158 was due but they decided not to payout. See, they have this rule; "no mirroring to other hosts". They say its "fruad" and you can risk your account being banned.<_< And late year, they suffered a massive server failure which resulted in tons of files being lost. They are plagued with problems. I rate them for their costumer service (BEST OF THEM ALL) and that about it. But mate, seriously I wouldn't bother.

Not to mention it has a 2TB storage limit for premium users. THen the every 6 months they stop paying for files uploaded before xxx date.

Its pointless.

FF has a bad reputation of not paying before so avoid it.

for torrent upload, try Cramit or rent a seedbox bundled with rapidleech or more simple just rent an RDP.

You may try letitbit, but both aren't good if you're willing to make money out of your uploads.

or pyramidfiles.com but all are bed

i got over 1000+ Download and PF and give me .39c for it...
it's was a 1/3RiP moive

i have tried letitbit be4 it's did something to me

:(

letitbit Decrease your earnings as your Sales go down, everyday you dont get sale you get less from earnings till you reach very low % which is about 20% or even might go to 0

and lol Filefactory torrent uploader is also full of bugs... You think letitbit/pyramid files is bad? Just try filefactory, go ahead. Waste your money and buy premium LOLZ... Theres a rason why many ppl call it a scam. Because they are.

Yeah, FF sucks alright.

Scam, buggy... Nothing good about them. And about their torrent dl, trust me, it takes a lot more than you hope.

I thing getting a RDP service is the best option. Fast, easy to use and you have full control of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back