Status
Not open for further replies.

nakama30

i remember when i started working with filehosts back in 2009 with rapidshare and they used to reward their uploaders by giving them premium points which you can convert to premium accounts or they send you gifts, then came hotfile and filesonic..ect, i used to earn 100$ a day with those hosts but this days its really hard to earn.
there is too much competition in forums because of bots and spammers, your megathreads goes back in the 7th page whithin minutes after posting so forums don't make sales like they used to. also having your own site doesn't help because traffic coming from search engines is 50% from phones and people using their phone prefere to watch streaming and almost everything you upload is already on some tubes so why would they buy premium filehosting? and the filehosting themsleves don't convert or they shave too much

10 comments
Just don't post on the biggest forums. Post on medium sized forums. Find forums without file hosting rules so that you can choose one that nobody else on the site uses

The world has changed. People don't want to download files anymore, everything is available on streaming. Wanna watch a movie? NetFlix, YouTube, Hulu, etc. It's almost free. Music? Spotify, Apple Music, etc... Games? Torrent, Steam... etc.

Why waste time uploading a file in 100 parts in a slow server?

Yes.. right now I only uploads and posts games, apps, ebooks, magazines, template+nulled-script and musics.
Still don't have time to setting bot for movies, tv, and adult.

all auto upload & post to all warez forum & blog.

100 post/day is minimum

I dont think it is dead... Yes earnings are low comparing to old ORON-Filesonic times, but the reason is not change of world...
The main reason there are more uploaders & More allowed filehosts on major boards now, So the Big pie are not eaten by lets say 5 people anymore, it is 15-20 now.

Can you guys suggest me or redirect me

Hi, I am uploading streaming movies to movie streaming sites. As the competition is high among up-loaders I am unable to earn even 5 $ in one day.

I am putting much effort but less results.

I am armature in this subject. So can you guys suggest me some forums where users are allowed to post links. OR can you redirect me to some posts here in WJ where I can find some forum sites, web sites, blogs etc...

I already red some of the forums here. lost of them having links to the sites but those sites are either dead or having very low amount of traffic or not updating regularly.

Thanks. Replies are very much appreciated.

Lol, why you work for peanut? You can easy earn 1-2k$$/month, with smart work, just find some unique stuff or be really fast with 0 day.

Lol, why you work for peanut? You can easy earn 1-2k$$/month, with smart work, just find some unique stuff or be really fast with 0 day.

But Where to post ? Any good site suggestions? I think I am fast enough. I am lacking the sites to post

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back