Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
There are some directories that are good but they cost money. Do not spend your time for submitting into free categories, it will not bring anything for your site.

I think paid directory submission is very worthy and beneficial. You should avoid to free submission. Don't give up it, you should go with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you are right directory submission on low PR directories is only useless process. But if possible try to do directory submission with the same country specific domains.

its not dead but they are not considered as important as it used to be. But big directories like yahoo, dmoz etc still help a bit.

Directory submission is NOT dead. Google still gives value to links coming from human-edited and quality directories

Presuming they ever get around to accepting submissions. Most dmoz categories take atleast a year to get processed, some times much longer (One of my sites got listed 6 years after applying, weeks after I sold it).

No, directory submission ate not dead and it is useful but you should use high pr sites to get back links from directory submission because low pr sites will not help your site to get ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back