Status
Not open for further replies.

tut2tut

Hi,

I have Bitshare premium account, but they only allow me to download around 70GB per day. Actually I'm in need more than 150GB traffic per day :-=

Please let me know if you are not facing same problem with them.

anyone?

Last edited:
6 comments
then get like 2 accounts mate.. no host allows such a huge leeching , unless like rapidgator you need to buy more expensive accounts for higher daily limit !

Last edited:
When I used BS Premium I didn't have any problems, downloaded over 150GB in 1 day but that was long time ago. If you start the download of all the files you need to download at same time and download them in parallel, you will have all files downloaded. It worked in FS. Downloaded 200GB in one day with a limit on 50GB/day. But BS may ban you if they notice, so be prepared.

When I used BS Premium I didn't have any problems, downloaded over 150GB in 1 day but that was long time ago. If you start the download of all the files you need to download at same time and download them in parallel, you will have all files downloaded. It worked in FS. Downloaded 200GB in one day with a limit on 50GB/day. But BS may ban you if they notice, so be prepared.

Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely try this out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back