Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
Where did you get the idea that it would be safer to start a blog of your own?
If it gets too popular the police knows all they have to do is track down 1 guy in order to shut it all down. The risk is always higher if you post on sites you own yourself.

If you want safety, warez really isn't the way to go in general.
But if you are going to create a blog on sites like freewebs or godaddy (examples) obviously they arent' going to be too keen on you postin those links and stuff. Your site will probably just be shut down and youll get some dumb emails. Just find some good offshore host and start there, make backups, keep your tracks clean.

thanks

is it enought safety if I only use the mcdonald's wifi form my mobile phone to post ?
what about blogspot.com? sucks or what?

Honestly bro, your not gonna get far using a free US host. You will get shut down before you know it. I don't want to be that negative guy, but its the truth. Your gonna want to find one of the hosts off of here to get started. Try to find an offshore host, and get the basic plan. Work with that. I honestly have never had problems using my home computer to do all my work, but I am a little bit more bold then most. Regardless of where you go online to set everything up, don't get setup on a free host. It'll just dissapoint you when you get shut down. Again, thats my personal opinon.

I agree, using a paid host will improve the speed of your blog aswell. Use one of the hosts you can find in this forum.. But still, you are risking a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back