Selling Iphone, Ipad App Store- 100% Automated-150k App-EARN $1000 – $3000 ON AUTOPILOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

suuforest.fli

CREATE IOS APP STORE APP
Includes 50,000 - 150,000+ IOS App
100% Automated
EARN $1000 – $3000/MONTH ON AUTOPILOT
MAKE MONEY FROM APPLE ITUNE, CPA.

-------------------***----------------

Need more information
Contact US

-------------------***----------------

About Website:
We will create a complete IOS App Store. Include 50,000 - 150,000 app in store.
With our website, you just running, promote it and waiting income come. It work automated and no need require maintain.

Easy Manager App
27859291946_7c1e8a87e9_o.png

You can manager your app, you can easy in edit, delete or update your app with 1click.

Easy Import & Publish App
27281940383_6e919713bc_o.png

Our store work automatic completely, but. if you want manual import app to your app store. you can import it from RSS Feed, Find App by Keywords, Category ... then publish it to your store.

Unlimit Advertising App from CPA Network
27894315175_117c32a10f_o.png

For make money from our site, you can add app from cpa network, when visitor visit and install app from your app. you will get paid.

Unlimit Layout:
27859492936_fbb28f8e3f_o.png

27817826361_e5cb2a2559_o.png

Our theme is the dynamic theme. It split many modules. You can create the unlimited page then build the layout. Add the widget to sidebar then active.

By this way, you can create the unlimited layout for your site or create the unique layout for your site.

How to Make Money With Our Website:

Make Money from Itune Affiliate Program:

ITune Affiliate Program provides a way to link to millions of songs, apps, and more, earning you commissions on sales.

Our website is special design for affiliate from Itune. First, After you have a our website, you can easy signup affiliate from itune, they will review and approve for you. Our website is automatic, It working with no require maintenance, you can choose the way how to your website add contents from itune.

By this way, you can make a thousands dollar from itune affiliate program with automatic.

Make money by Install CPA App
CPA is best program for make money. Today, There are have many affiliate program allow you register and promote. With our website, you can easy register their program. It will generate leads for your contents. you just promote your website and earn money.

Other Advertising Program:
With our website, you can make money from other advertising program.

Our website designed specifically for advertising. You can add any contents of any advertising program to your website. You can add, edit, delete banner very easy.

Our website support all device: desktop, smartphone, iPad, tablet, … you can set banner for each device you want.

With Our Service, Here is what you gets:

Build AUTOMATED IOS App STORE Affiliate Tool for iPhone App, iPad App.

Website include 150.000 + ios app: iphone app, ipad app.
This website is full Automatic, All app fetched from itune store via api, It is automatic add new app to website. You will no need manager it.

Free Automated Tool for Drive Traffic From Google Search: Youtube Search Engine.
videosearchenginehomepage.png
For guarantee, You will make money with our product. We add the special offer for you.
We will install video search engine for your site. It is the best tool for drive traffic from your site. with this tool, you no need promote your site. you just run your website. Add CPA offer then wait for income.

Detail for Video Search Enine, please visit here.

Complete Setup website:
All website will complete install in 3 – 5 days after you make your order.

LOGO DESIGN:
We will design logo to your website, just give us domain name and name of your website. We will design logo for it.

Onsite SEO:
We will optimize your pages, posts and entire site to be something of beauty that will make the Google Monster Smile.

Social Network Integrate on your Website:
We will help you integrate social network on your website. It will help your website better in google rank, …

Ads/Offers Placed On Your Website:
Our website designed special for advertising. You can add ads/offers to your website easy, but. If you need us put your ads/offers on your website. We can help you put or custom your website or add new ads position on your website. For do that, just submit request to us, we will do it.

Domain name recommendation
We will find a great .com, net or org for your website.

Free Submit:
We will create and submit your website to search engine: Google, MSN, … for free.

Unlimited update for current version of your website:
You website will automatic upload to latest version of our wordpress themes.

One-Year Support:
We will unlimited support your website in one year after we complete build it. You have free for request submit support to us anytime, anywhere.

Guarantee Complete Refund Your Money:
If we cannot delivery your website or you do not like our website that we build for you. We will refund all money to you.

What you need for your website
1. You need a hosting support PHP and MySQL Server:

• Hosting Space: Min 3GB
  • PHP version 5.6+ with cURL, ioncube enable.
If you do not have hosting, we will help you find a new hosting for this and help you install php, mysql, … or we will help you buy a vps from trust provider and install vps server for you.

2. You need give for us a domain name for build your website. If you do not, we will show you how to choose domain with your niche and help you buy it with cheap price with coupon.

Select Package You Want Order

-------------------------------------
Contact US
------------------------------------

27635760670_9cec1624a1_o.png

FAQ:

1. How long website install complete?
After we receive payment from you. We will complete website within 3 - 5 business days. Sometimes, your website will online very fast.

If you require customize website like: change color, menu, fonts … Time for complete will be longer. Maybe in two weeks or less. It dependent how many orders we process in queue.

2. Will I need web hosting?
Yes you will need to get a web host. If you have a host already, please send it to me. If you don't have web hosting, I will give you my recommendation after you order website from me.

3. I don’t have domain name, how I can get it?
If you don’t have domain name. I will show you how to get a good domain name. After you choose a domain name, you can buy it on Namecheap or Godaddy.

4: What payment methods are accepted for this listing?
All major credit cards and debit cards through PayPal and PayPal.

5. Do you complete refund my money?
- Yes, I will complete refund all money to your PayPal if you cancel your order.
- Within 7 days, if you don’t like my jobs and want refund your money. We will complete refund your money.
- If we cannot complete your website, we will refund your money.

6. Can this fetch new apps from App Store
Website can fetch new app from itune app store and update to website.
It work automated. It does not require your maintain. you just promote and earn money.

7. Does scripts encrypted ?
For protect our product. We encrypt some important files. these files will protect use with hacker, cracker ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Support:

We will support one year for the website.
After we complete install your website and your website online. If your website has errors, hacked, or have any issue. You must request support to us.

You can submit support in contact form, send email to support@suuforest.net and add our skype: suuforest.net

If you use your private email like infor@yourdomain.com. You must sure that, your email can receive email from us.

If you send contact in support, you must enter correct email in contact email. We will contact to again to this email. Please check it very careful before submit request support.

We receive many supports in contact us from but we cannot send email to this email. So, If you need a support. Please check your email send to us and make sure that your email can receive our emails.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Refund Policies:
We will guarantee complete refund your money:
1. If we cannot complete your website. We will complete refund 100% your money to PayPal.
2. If you want cancel your order. We will cancel your order and refund 100% money to Paypal.
3. After I complete your website. Within 3 days, if you don’t like my website, my job. I will complete refund your money.

Term of Uses:

1. Your website will be install within 3 - 5 business days.

2. After you paid to us. For install:
- If you want install by yourself. We will send you our script, license key and guide how install your website.
- If you need us install your website, please provide for us your domain name, hosting information. We will start install after we receive these information.

4. Refund Terms:

- Before install, if you want cancel your order. We will complete refund your money.
- After we complete setup your website, if you don’t like my job, my website. You have 3 days for request refund. After refund your money, license of my script for your website will change to pending active. You need contact us again for active your website again.

- If after 7 days, you request refund. After refund, your license of website will be blocked. You need contact us for reactive your site again.
- Refund will not available after 30 days we complete your website. If you do a chargeback, we will block your site and request remove your website to your host provider.

Protect US with Fraud.

In the past time, we have a lot of fraud. So, we need protect our service, our product with fraud. If we found fraud on any order. We will cancel and report to all system.

We spend a large of time for develop product, pay thousands dollar for script, for service. We must protect us with fraud.

Please check careful before order our service:

1. About Complete Website:
- With Setup website only. After we receive necessary information. Time for complete from 3 - 5 business days, max 7 days. After we complete setup website, we will send all information of website to customer via email.

- With Website need customize, create unique layout, add page, …: It dependent how many order we are processing, how about your request. Time for complete update for the website from 7 days or more, …

2. About Refund:

We will complete refund your money if we cannot complete your website. Or if you don’t like our jobs, you have 3 days for request a refund.

After we refund your money. Your website will stop. We don’t allow you keep our jobs and did not pay for us.

3. About Support:
We will support your website in one year, we will accept support if your email provided us still working.
We cannot support you if we cannot send you email.

Last edited:
7 comments
Today, I re-open new discount for package 50,000. I will:
1. Setup iOS App Store
2. add 50,000 iOS App
3. Setup Video Search Engine.
Total this offer: 35$. This offer will expire in next 24hours. Please get it now before it expired.
This is order link:
https://suuforest.net/getoffer/build-ios-app-stor-include-50000-ios-app-for-30/

If you need other package, Please pm us or live chat with us on skype: suuforest.net
Thank you very much!

Today Offer:

- Build a complete android or app store.
- Add 50,000 android app into your Store.
- Provide Premium Methods How to earn $1000 - $3000 per month with our site.

----------------------------------------

Total this offer: 30$.
This is order Android App Store link:
https://suuforest.net/getoffer/build-android-app-store-include-50000-apps-30/

Place Order Android App Store:
https://suuforest.net/placeorderdc/1596

Total this offer: 30$
This is order IOS App Store link:
https://suuforest.net/getoffer/build-ios-app-store-include-50000-ios-app/

Place Order IOS App Store:
https://suuforest.net/placeorderdc/1597

If you need other package, Please pm us or live chat with us on skype: suuforest.net
Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back