iPhone iOS 5 vs Android 4.0 Which is The best?

Who Is The Best?

• iOS 5

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil00150

Banned
Banned
Lets See Who is The Best ?

My Vote goes to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich

It has new graphics interface
awesome widgets
extremely fast
face detection lock-screen function.

22 comments
Iphone is shit fon 1 drop out of your pucket fon down i drop my iphone ons Now efter 1.50 minet talk its restart

2 some time after i drop my fon wen i get out of car its rening a littel bit 30 after wen i get back my fon was by car Now my Light in fon down Then i look for a place to reper the light lol becors of water/ that dont what to reper it Iphone Suck

To software

Android the best for young user iOS for old ppl easy to use

dp

Iphone is shit fon 1 drop out of your pucket fon down i drop my iphone ons Now efter 1.50 minet talk its restart

2 some time after i drop my fon wen i get out of car its rening a littel bit 30 after wen i get back my fon was by car Now my Light in fon down Then i look for a place to reper the light lol becors of water/ that dont what to reper it Iphone Suck

To software

Android the best for young user iOS for old ppl easy to use

dp
Presuming people can understand what you've written what the hell has dropping a phone or water got to do with the OS?

Both have advantages and disadvantages. People know these from a customization (Android) and userinterface and ease of use (iPhone) but from a developer point of view iOS is years ahead. The Android OS system is broken. ICS or Android 4.0 is out ages but less than 1.5% of people use it. This is terrible. It's just terrible for updating and as a result most people run old versions of Android. Added all the different screensizes Android phones have and the difference in power and it's just a nightmare. Android users are cheap too. As a developer you make only 15% in the Google Play Android App Store of what you make in Apples App Store. Even Amazons App store makes 80% of iOS.

Google need to force people to update. I'm a huge Google fan but if Google don't make Android Update like the way Google Chrome updates automatically it's going to get harder and harder to produce Apps for Android and developers will make less and less money from them. What good is an OS if only 1.5% of people can use it?

Presuming people can understand what you've written what the hell has dropping a phone or water got to do with the OS?

Both have advantages and disadvantages. People know these from a customization (Android) and userinterface and ease of use (iPhone) but from a developer point of view iOS is years ahead. The Android OS system is broken. ICS or Android 4.0 is out ages but less than 1.5% of people use it. This is terrible. It's just terrible for updating and as a result most people run old versions of Android. Added all the different screensizes Android phones have and the difference in power and it's just a nightmare. Android users are cheap too. As a developer you make only 15% in the Google Play Android App Store of what you make in Apples App Store. Even Amazons App store makes 80% of iOS.

Google need to force people to update. I'm a huge Google fan but if Google don't make Android Update like the way Google Chrome updates automatically it's going to get harder and harder to produce Apps for Android and developers will make less and less money from them. What good is an OS if only 1.5% of people can use it?

I have to quote that even in iOS 1.5% of people can use it.Cause of its price.Who can pay 500-700$ twice a year for a small update?

I have to quote that even in iOS 1.5% of people can use it.Cause of its price.Who can pay 500-700$ twice a year for a small update?

dude have u ever seen the app store ? ever felt the AWESOMENESS of having an iPhone and using its super ultra awesome apps on it ? :|
well if u have ever used it, then u wouldn't possibly talk this way

Correct. And imagine apart from having an Iphone also having an Ipad? Loads and loads of apps. I had a Galaxy S with 2.2 ... frequently apps crashed. The same apps on a iphone never crashed or even attempted to.

And I gladly pay $1000 for an update.

dude have u ever seen the app store ? ever felt the AWESOMENESS of having an iPhone and using its super ultra awesome apps on it ? :|
well if u have ever used it, then u wouldn't possibly talk this way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back