Status
Not open for further replies.

Elio

Banned
Banned
iPhone 4 32GB for 480$ (shipping included)
Nokia n900 for 450$ (shipping included)

for bulk discount is applied :)

Payment : Western union only

I will ship within 24h
The phones are New and Unlocked

if u have trust issues dont even bother contacting :) ty

87 comments
nope coon :) some people just wasted my time and were broke -.- some just ask the same questions over and over and some just dont use mb/wu ..you want one buddy ?

Are you trying to evade my request? As a buyer I'm obligated to request certain things to be assured that there will be no acts of horseplay in this deal. Please progress with my request.

lol, i believed he posted a pix of an iphone4 with his name right next to it awhile ago. I will keep u guys posted.
hopefully he has more to sell.

Money has been picked up
promised to have tracking number in 24 hours
so far i dont hear anything from him yet.
will make another thread to report tomorrow morning, just letting everyone knows.
The fact that the staff in here allow him to sell phone telling me that the staff in Wjunction helped him, therefore the staff should take responsibility as well.

Money has been picked up
promised to have tracking number in 24 hours
so far i dont hear anything from him yet.
will make another thread to report tomorrow morning, just letting everyone knows.
The fact that the staff in here allow him to sell phone telling me that the staff in Wjunction helped him, therefore the staff should take responsibility as well.
Hmmm

lets see how it all goes.. i also want to get the iphone 4 from him but the only thing is his payment processors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back