Status
Not open for further replies.

leejay

Ok so i am the admin of my website, it lets me create a topic but when i member try to create a topic it gives them a driver error, they have all the permissions for members on the forum to post/create topics

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

I have ipb installed

www.gamermouse.co.uk

15 comments
its not

There is a problem, and it still not working, i have contacted my sever theye said that there is a table missing i think

??

Well i have looked and i cannot solve my problem, i can create and post topics but members cannot, its weird and i cannot find a way to solve the problem. I have contacted the hosting team by opening a ticket, they then contacted the server support and explained the problem i got a message back saying that one of your tables is missing so i sent them this sql file and i am now waiting for a response, hopefully it gets fixed, i am on a dedicated server to hosting with GRS Web Hosting, also i visited your website how did you get members and traffic to your website i have done everything

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

it did not work, thanks for your reply

nope

i asked them, they do not even help you proper, my host explains it better than them. is there a topic where i can post my website or ask how to get traffic

:)

could of but they still no replied to me saying the problem was fixed, hope it works now, just need to get the forum more active which is the hardest bit

I can garauntee it was the Mysql timing out. If you check the acp > logs > mysql error you will find server has gone away errors.

The host was the only one to fix it. IPB could not help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back