VPS IonVM.com - 1Gbps VPS from $3.50/mo | SolusVM, Offshore Seedbox | USA,UK,NL

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 comments
I've been using their US server for a week now. It's been smooth and fast so far!!

Hope it continues to stay this way :)

Is there any way of getting a 2GBPS Port Speed with you guys?

Sorry, but our VPS nodes are limited to 1Gbps. This should be plenty fast, though!

How long have you been in the hosting business?

Our staff is made up of IT/support professionals who have worked with successful hosting companies for several years, although IonVM.com has only been online for 3 months. We're not going anywhere. :)

I have a few questions ..

I want to do both torrenting and downloading/uploading from/to file hosting sites, such as RS, FS, etc ...

1) Which plan is best suited for me if I want at least 150 GB disk space, and at least 1.5 GB monthly bandwidth ?

2) Do you count both upload and download bandwidth, or just one of the two (which one) ?

3) What is the RAID configuration for your HDDs ?

4) Can you offer any unlimited bandwidth plans ?

5) If I get a seedbox, can I install custom programs in it ? Would I have root access ?

6) Do you have any refund policy (for cases where I see seeding speeds are low, etc) .. ?

7) I want to get a free test server, but using your website, what should I write in the hostname field ?

^^^^^ My questions about are still unanswered .. ;)

Last edited:
Hello,

I want to order:

VM2000 + WHM / cPanel.

I have several questions

1) How long do you keep backups?

2) Does the VPS are managed?

3) Prices are inclusive of VAT? If so, I live outside of europe, do you refund VAT?

Merci

Support seemed to be offline from last 2 to 3 dayz.Tried contacting via pm sending mail and live support also seems to be offline...
Wanted to order a custom vps bt no response from last 2 dayz..

Support seemed to be offline from last 2 to 3 dayz.Tried contacting via pm sending mail and live support also seems to be offline...
Wanted to order a custom vps bt no response from last 2 dayz..

Hello,

I have the same problem ....

Because we've had such a good response from WJunction, we're running a 1-week promo for WJ users: coupon code 'WJ-JULY' will get you a 25% recurring discount on ANY order. Feel free to post here if you have any questions!

I wanted to use this promotion, but I need them to respond to my questions before

Our staff is made up of IT/support professionals who have worked with successful hosting companies for several years, although IonVM.com has only been online for 3 months. We're not going anywhere. :)

What's going on there if you have a vps and they are not there for more than three days??

Don't waste u time for this hosting
SUpport so bad ... 1 star from 100 star
they only best support 10 day only (10 day refund)
after that, support drop

my ticket 4 day no reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back