Introducing InfiDrive.net - Best PPD rates | Modern Web Stack

infidrive

Greetings everyone,

I am happy to share about our new venture InfiDrive, which is a truly infinite drive, that allows you to protect your files hosted on other third party sites while also helping you generate income.

What makes InfiDrive different?

We are not just yet another file sharing website, others rely on old shady xfilesharing script, which uses obsolete web stack which is no more relevant today, moreover most of such sites die out eventually due to heavy server costs.
InfiDrive instead uses a custom web script, handcoded by talented individuals leveraging the most efficient modern web stack, moreover InfiDrive does not host your files, you upload files on third party sites (currently we support GDrive), add your link on InfiDrive and generate a download link, people visit InfiDrive to download your file. (and they will never know your original file id that is on third party sites)

Why you and your downloaders will love InfiDrive?
  • Best rates in the industry (because we have literally 0 server costs!)
  • Fastest loading time and smooth UI (we use THE BEST TECH STACK!)
  • No file size limit, no cap on download speed!
  • No annoying popup ads!
Our current affiliate program
  1. Pay per Download (up to 7$ per 1000 downloads), for tier details refer /earn page on our site
  2. Pay per Sales (50% of sales and 50% of rebills) - coming soon
  3. Mix (50% of downloads + 30% of sales) - coming soon
For comprehensive information on our terms of service and privacy policy, please visit our website. We are here to listen to your feedback and accommodate your custom requests to make InfiDrive even better. Feel free to ask any questions or share your suggestions in this thread.
Thank you for considering InfiDrive, and we look forward to serving your file hosting and revenue generation needs.

Warm regards,
Team InfiDrive

74 comments
Yesterday there was a balance of around $2 more, when you look at it now it's $0.2
what happened?

Might be an intermittent bug, I see you generated 102 downloads all of them from one country, I verified each and every download, your revenue is absolutely precise.
Post automatically merged:

when fixed? this is not fair

your rate is normal
you must accept 2 or 3 time downloads per one ip and you cannot reject vpn downloads this not profitable for publishers
- As we are evaluating our ROI we have set competitive rates amongst all PPD site
- We can't accept VPN downloads because we generate 0 revenue from them.
- We will increase per IP revenue count next month.

Last edited:
Might be an intermittent bug, I see you generated 102 downloads all of them from one country, I verified each and every download, your revenue is absolutely precise.

- As we are evaluating our ROI we have set competitive rates amongst all PPD site
- We can't accept VPN downloads because we generate 0 revenue from them.
- We will increase per IP revenue count next month.
Can you add more ads?
And increase the rate instead?
you can add pop ads this is better

for example tier 1: 8$
tier 2 : 6$
tier 3 : 4$
tier 4: 3$

Last edited:
Can you add more ads?
And increase the rate instead?
you can add pop ads this is better
- We will strategically add more ads
- We will increase rates once we do dry run of our ROI this month, trust us, we will be providing THE BEST rates.
- We are considering other options too

ok Pop Ads is better Pop Ad is a good option

- We will strategically add more ads
- We will increase rates once we do dry run of our ROI this month, trust us, we will be providing THE BEST rates.
- We are considering other options too
I waiting for your new updates...

admin where are you????
i waiting for your new updates
when you incerase more rates????

Last edited:
Hi, I hope you will stay here for a long time, all my visitors like your host, simple and very easy
Happy to hear that, we are here to stay and shake all competitors, we will keep bringing new features, stay tuned.

shit this update my 90% earnings is reject my today revenue is 120 downloads and 0.07$ money!!!
this is big scam
Status is automatically updated, our script checks every download, we can provide dump of all download records of your files for you to validate.

please add direct link support as well (e.g. https://example.com/video.mp4)
We are evaluating this method, if feasible we would add it as soon as possible, stay tuned.

Folks, my team just informed me that I want to reassure that you folks follow our terms of service (https://infidrive.net/tos) precisely, we don't want to create any hassle, feel free to reach out to us for any doubts.

Open question for you guys,
What would you be more interested in:
- API for adding files
- Google chrome plugin to automatically add files

Hey everyone!

We are happy to announce that we have added two big features:
  1. Direct file support: Now you can add any hot link file (example: https://domain.tld/path/filename.extension) in your InfiDrive account to generate revenue!
  2. API upload support: You can find your unique (confidential/do not share) API key in your account, you may use to add files using api, for more read the api documentation at: https://infidrive.net/api
What's coming next:
  • Mediafire support: We are currently evaluating possibilities of adding support to media fire files
  • Google Chrome plugin that automatically uploads your GDrive files to InfiDrive using your API key
For any other features feel free to add to this thread!

Last edited:
Back