Status
Not open for further replies.

rock65

Hey guys I'm rock. I'm new at wJunction. I was referred to this site by a friend on msn who owns RDAhost and is a mod here. B-)

I am quite into web hosting and web design ... I hope I find people with similar interests here :D

4 comments
Can someone tell me that it says that I require 2 posts to activate my account. And after you do 1 post, you can't do any other post ? Except for your own thread. Right ? I'm a bit confused, can anyone help me out ? :facepalm:

welcome.png

- Hello Rock65, Welcome to WJunction.com!

Enjoy your stay and post lots . Be sure to read the (Rules) Of forum. if you're advertising your hosting in WJunction. please care to read this new rule (Hosting Rules) and if you're interested in advertising on WJunction Click the link, (Advertise @ WJunction). You're a probation user so you've been restricted from accessing a few sections and sending PMs, make 3+ posts or more and in 48 hours your account will be changed to regular member! and your restriction of forums will be removed so you can use the forum easily :)

See Ya around <3

- CyberAff

Thanks

Thanks CyberAff for guiding me. Would you mind telling me why after 2 posts and more than 48 hours, I'm still on probation and my post count is still 0. Is there a glitch in system of wjunction?
:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back