Internet Explorer 10 Vs Google Chrome

Internet Explorer 10 Vs Google Chrome

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzair Umer

Recently i Update My Windows And I Get Internet Explorer 10 I Use And I Comparing With Google Chrome And The Result I Get Internet Explorer 10 Is Damn Faster Than Google Chrome Soo Tell Me Now Which Is Better For You.

Last edited:
36 comments
Internet Explorer 10 is a big improvement from Internet Explorer 9, I still have to use it more to see the results ;)

Last edited:
once i went to VIP gathering , guard ask me show me your pass & i have lost the pass , he said tell me something inspiring i replied to him " i surf internet using Internet Explorer " next thing i found he was out cold.

Google is dominating all over the Internet, software world and recently with Chrome OS they entered n to OS world too
but its hard to get over Microsoft and MacOSX (who knows they might even take upper hand in future)
well, coming to point, there is no comparison between Chrome and IE.
The best future of Chrome is, it auto back up's all our bookmarks, this is life saving for me.
Coming to IE, they might have re-engineered everything but still they are out of the game already!

Nokia and IE are outdated now!!

stuck.jpeg

IE days are over. Now Chrome or Firefox.

chrome is still in developing stage, i dont think high ranked developers are using chrome from developing
all PHP developers use opera for development.

Internet Explorer 10 is Fast, Very fast & smooth i must say.
It is secure, more secure than other browsers (y) And it got new features now like Auto-Correct, Caps-Lock notifier, IE Apps etc
But i still use chrome more. lol

The only time I open IE is to see how a website looks on it when editing CSS,etc. I use Chrome and unistalled Firefox to avoid using it because I want to get used to Chrome and keep using it.

Chrome has a better Webkit handle, that being said, IE10 has vast improvements on both security and its handle on CSS3 and HTML5, I would go with IE10 because of this as Chrome isn't as secure as you guys think, being why I use Aurora (FF x64) as my main browser, unless I need to use a chrome extension, then in that case I use Comodo Dragon (chrome)

The only time I open IE is to see how a website looks on it when editing CSS,etc. I use Chrome and unistalled Firefox to avoid using it because I want to get used to Chrome and keep using it.

I know how you feel. Although I still use FF because I can't get used to chrome as main browser.

Chrome 4lyfe xoxo<3oxoxo

the only time i ever go near IE is to fix things that work fine in other browsers but are broken in IE.

and Firefox is a slow buggy memory leaking piece of crap.

And Opera is going to start using webkit and some point so its going to be a worse version of chrome which is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back