Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyDiver

I noticed this section on certain pages, this one being in marketplace:-

5yh5bPb.png

All the links point to:

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/#

This does not happen on all pages, even going back to the page above may/may not show the same thing.

Anyone else notice this?

8 comments
All the links on the left i.e facebook, twitter etc when hovering over them point to wjunction.com/# but when you actually click them they open a new window..... which is how its meant to work?

Last edited:
Ah, I thought it was a problem with the links being shared. If that isn't the case, then that's not an issue.

All the links on the left i.e facebook, twitter etc when hovering over them point to wjunction.com/# but when you actually click them they open a new window..... which is how its meant to work?

It is supposed to function that way. This is a plugin and works that way :)
Are you unable to share using any social networks? If yes, that'd be an issue. Not the URL.

It is supposed to function that way. This is a plugin and works that way :)
Are you unable to share using any social networks? If yes, that'd be an issue. Not the URL.

Had you read the title I did state that it was an INTERMITTENT error.

And if it is a plugin then it should not be so. It appears on some pages and not on others or the same page when revisited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back