InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10% OFF on your First Invoice

10% off on any order on your first invoice
(Terms available - 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year)

Contact us on live chat for the coupon code to avail the discount.

Last edited:
it's down here...

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

please heck ticket 115051, cant connect to rdp since 1 hour

not even 1 month and again the same shit that always happends during the weekend.....

---------- Post added 29th Apr 2013 at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was 28th Apr 2013 at 09:52 PM ----------

DOwn since over 12 hours and no statement ??!!
Please check ticket 302296 sent over 8 hours ago

Last edited:
I will give them 4 hours, already contacted awesomerdp and did try a demo. If this is the way they like to deal it's their problem as won't be mine anymore since tomorrow

8, 12 or 50 core I don't care, what I care is to have a service that allows me to use it when I need it. 1,2,3 or 4 hours of downtime is not a big deal, but instantrdp downtimes takes always 24+ hours in order to be resolved. Also I dont like the way they are never on live chat and they reply to tickets after 12 hours.

Your tickets are replied now , (We need time to solve all issue )Please check it
You guys are using our server from past 1-2 years just have some faith and patiance.
There is an issue with Hostplate we have switched the server directly from Leaseweb now .
For more details check your ticket or email

We was one of the Best RDP Servise and will be the Best. Its so much important that you care about every user and try to support as you can. Will wait for login details, thanks.

Instant RDP is always best among rdp providers.. issues do come.. but they way they handle it is great.. every rdp provider faces downtime issues.. but the support they have is best.. i m with instant for 2 years.. and in these 2 years.. i m able to rember on 5 downtime.. so if its 99% available.. that is ok.. it happens.. but desn't mean they are not best now.. they are best.. and they will be best

Can't say about availability of DE server but NL is in stock at the moment. You can request for its demo.

We also have 10% off promotion ongoing at the moment.
Use coupon - wj10off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back