InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant make the Login to your website to make a support ticket as my rdp is down

Hello PirateBay,

I think you said it in a wrong way. If your RDP is down and you make a website login from RDP then how can you make a support ticket now especially from RDP? :-=

Haha , you cracked a good joke unknowingly.

UPDATES
We've emailed everyone with updates of the issue. As soon as the issue is fixed, we'll send updates again.
We request your patience in the meantime.

yeah and no more updates since over 12 hours

Do not post your support issue here , if you had opened a support ticket it was already replied because I can not see any opened support ticket .
If you have questions ask in your support ticket this is not a support thread and we reply every ticket so there is no point to post here for support

Last edited:
Last edited:
afaik hostplate stopped their service and lost all connection to leaseweb,and leaseweb refuse to work with hostplate customers.So safe to say, all backups/data are gone.We won't get our servers.Pankj will have to buy new servers from another company set up servers for us and has to make new accounts.He is human too and I believe it will take around 48 hours to finish them.

BTW leaseweb got all our backups/data.

I'm looking for something good to replace the crappy Remote-RDP.com

This, certainly not.

If you think InstantRDP is not the company you would like to switch too, did you post here to increase your post count ?

:dan:

Server is down for 24 hours, ruined my planned work, at least give me other server temporarly to work on... very bad.

Please request via ticket and we'll give.

afaik hostplate stopped their service and lost all connection to leaseweb,and leaseweb refuse to work with hostplate customers.So safe to say, all backups/data are gone.We won't get our servers.Pankj will have to buy new servers from another company set up servers for us and has to make new accounts.He is human too and I believe it will take around 48 hours to finish them.

BTW leaseweb got all our backups/data.

Its always nice to have understanding clients like you.

We are worried about our clients too and want to sort out the issues as soon as possible. We had to wait 24 hours atleast to see the situation and receive updates. Now that we've received updates, we'll get back to work tomorrow of buying new servers. Yeah, it should take 48 hours but it won't. It'll take maximum of 23 more hours (like I said 24 hours maximum in my previous post) .
Though we can't guarantee about the data. Assume it to be gone.

Yeah read that yesterday. Guess it was better option after changing to avoid fake thread bumps, but actually it took away freedom.
Anyways, thanks for updates.

ok good to know. Considering that in july there has been a 3-4 days downtime, same in september, same by christmas and again now, I guess this is the right occasion to move to another RDP. I know it's not Pankaj fault but it's not my fault either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back