InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates sent to all via email. We'll be performing OS reinstall tomorrow. If that solves the problem, well and good. If not, we'll replace the server.

Sufficient compensation promised via email.

Nothing They said 7 houres after 08h30 AM (Gmt) and now server is always DOWN liar as usual

---------- Post added 23rd Dec 2012 at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was 22nd Dec 2012 at 08:56 PM ----------

new server suck I said this is a JOKE

Repsensable of this host are a liar

I lost my time and my money with this shit

They promise always the best but they lie then their new server dont work again

DONT USE THIS SERVER it does not WORK

I dint receive any emails regarding OS- reinstallation..it was working fine 7hrs back..now its down..I get emails for invoice to be paid and closure notice of support tickets.lol

looool Attention Dont paid server dont work its very very bad

I suggest you to go to another

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Now the server dont work any admin here to help I dont understand why this topic is here

For everyone's information, only one of our server is creating problems and that too from a past few days.

We have already given compensation for the downtimes.
We are hardly working on fixing it, we've tried to install OS but it didn't work. We already mentioned earlier that if reinstallation doesn't work, we'll get a new server.

So, we're going to get another server soon in a few days.

We've clients who are with us from 2+ years on that server and they are not simply continously complaining uselessly because they know about our services. Only one server has started creating problem since a past few days and our team is hardly working on fixing it.

Apart from those, we're already replying to support tickets on time.

@Je4n - "I dont understand why this topic is here "
To answer you, this topic is here not for support but for sales related queries only. Understood ?

I am tired of you Je4n, maybe you are a new client (or it might be possible that you are not a client too). That's the reason you are getting so much frustated as you don't know about our services. Kindly PM me or open a ticket with your understand, you won't need to bear with this RDP for remaining period of the month and switch to another host. Just open a ticket requesting for refund and we'll process your refund. We are not like other companies who don't offer refunds if clients are not at all satisfied. If you are simply not satisfied, get your refund and enjoy life.

We like to serve and keep happy patient clients.

Regards

This server dont work my friends look another

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

pankaj

U are tired ohhh this is th best !! :rofl:and our custumer ??

U should be do your job okey and stop lie and say anything now the server dont work and I paid for nothing

Can i have demo for NL100

Demo pls sir

Sent from my SHW-M110S using Tapatalk 2

can i have a demo(NL200)?

Please open a presales ticket here requesting for demo account and product name
http://instantrdp.com/billing/submitticket.php

This server dont work my friends look another

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

pankaj

U are tired ohhh this is th best !! :rofl:and our custumer ??

U should be do your job okey and stop lie and say anything now the server dont work and I paid for nothing

I understand but we're already working at the peak to solve this issue. We're already giving proper updates via email. But when you are coming here and asking for help, it simply increased our work load.
Just open ticket for help.

Kindly PM me your username as soon as possible to verify your identity.

Data is recoverable or data is lost? Why i am not getting any emails udaptes from you apart from getting invoice reminders?

Yes, data is safe. Kindly open a ticket and inform us about not getting emails. You might need to check spam box and white list our email.

New server with High End Configuration has arrived
Intel Xeon 2xE5645 @ 2.40GHz(Hexa Core) , Total 24 cores With Hyper Threading

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/bdDKR.png[/SLIDE]​

Stock Available on this server :

NL 300 - 2 Available
NL 500 - 2 Available
NL 1000 - 1 Available

Order Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back