InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am a Part of the support team
The Admins of the hosting comapany are trying to sort the problems , i can't answer any more cause that's the only support i can give atm ,

The Servers have to be restarted from the admin end.

Sorry For the problem you are facing

Hope They Fix it asap.

Thanks & Regards

love it: still down. Total bullshit. I guess it's the last month I stay with instantrdp. You are making fun of customers. If you are not able to manage faster these server problems change domain of activity. It's simply unbeliveable.

Yep still down, :facepalm: for the last 48 hours servers are more down than up, <_< if they will bring it up, they should give us at least some free days as compensation. :unsure:

50 $ here too and - what is worse - it's not the first time it happends. Everytime with these unspecified "problems" that take 1-2-3 days in order to be resolved.

Yes its a liar scamers it should be banned I am very frustred a full day without my server and I payed 50 dollard any help any support,
he hides like a woman !!!

I think yes :thumbdown:

Good BYE my 50 dollard ----____----"

Last edited by a moderator:
For everyone who is asking for support here, you might be banned. Be careful.
We've already warned everyone many times not to ask for support via this thread as its strictly against WJ rules.

For people who are thinking we scammed, just let me know your username via PM and/or ticket and I'll fix your problem.
Don't behave like kids, we are always giving proper updates on time via support system itself.
We reply to tickets within 8 hours always but for your information, there's no ticket which was left unreplied for more than 24 hours.

Also, if you think we scammed, be ready for ban for breaking WJ Rules. One of the rules states the following -
"We have strict rules when calling out a "scam." Please read them"

I hope I have said enough.

For any queries, feel free to open support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back