InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support is the number one priority for us.

InstantRDP is known for its high quality support but we're glad to inform you that now support will be even better than it used to be as we have added a few additional staffs to our Technical Support and Sales Team. So, all your problems and inquires will be solved faster than ever before.

You can reach us anytime on Livezilla for any sales related queries.

Also, we're going to introduce France RDP Plans soon. Keep watching.

Hello, pls check
Ticket #985903

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

My RDP still looks down please see Ticket #985903

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Still down please reply.

WJ prohibits providing support in sales thread.

We reply to tickets as and when required. Also, tickets are usually responded in time frame of 5-30 minutes.

Can i have a demo plz...

Do you also have installed audio drivers in your system? im looking for a RDP that allows audio .... i tried a few providers. but non of them, had audio on..

Thank you

RDP is down for hours now
Ticket #985903

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Waiting for reply

ok so yesterday evening it has been down. Today down again. Support on live chat says they are installing some drivers and will take 30 minutes. 3 Hours did pass and nothing. Hey I'm paying 50 $ per month and these downtimes are a little bit TOO FREQUENT.
One time is beacause they have to install something, another time there is a problem with a server, now the drivers update. Keep it like that and I'm going to move to another RDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back