InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eddie Morra
I also check on that server it was redirecting me to some USA green card site , so i installed adblocker for mozilla and it worked fine . So go ahead install adblocker (you can do it by yourself do not need admin access to install it).
If that does not work . Use Internet Explorer.

Last edited:
@Eddie Morra
I also check on that server it was redirecting me to some USA green card site , so i installed adblocker for mozilla and it worked fine . So go ahead install adblocker (you can do it by yourself do not need admin access to install it).
If that does not work . Use Internet Explorer.

@BUGBAER

Thanks now working!!!

using instantrdp...
4th month about to start ...
let me share some screen shots ....

H8xMU.png

el8nn.jpg

Thanks InstantRDP support and Extabit :-)

shit
i upload via 220mb wooooooooooooooooooooooow

Great.

Hello I am interested by a NL rdp at 20$. Do you have one in stock?
I am a good client to become, trust me ;)

2 in stock. Go ahead and order. :)

i am interested in usa rdp where to buy ?

We've removed USA RDP from our list of services. We only have NL RDP at the moment.

using instantrdp...
4th month about to start ...
let me share some screen shots ....

H8xMU.png

el8nn.jpg

Thanks InstantRDP support and Extabit :-)

:)

LIMITED STOCKS.
Check and order here -
http://instantrdp.com/billing/cart.php

Demo tested and i have to say that the service is really fast.
I allready ordered the NL99 rdp and paid you with Paypal.Now i am wating the RDP login details and i wish after a lot of payments for other rdp services who their owners just one day dissapeared, to stay in your rdp for a long time! :)

Regards!

@ demisgr

Login details are already sent to your email , kindly do check it.
And another thing is we have clients who are using our service more than 1 and half year so i also hope that you will be with us like others.It is always better to go for reliable service providers rather than saving 3-10 bucks.

I just went with NL200 Package.
I have used InstantRDP before. They have always been best when it comes to reliability.
I had switched to other providers just because I was a bit tight on budget but I guess I had made a mistake.
I am waiting for my Login Details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back