InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rapidspeeds servers will be online just for 2 days. So, if someone needs, kindly make necessary backups.

In the meanwhile, we will be setting up new servers and transfer you before rapidspeeds go down again.

the best server that i ever i used after i started to use RDP. Been on this server from past 7 months, but sad that it will not be available any more :(. But i'm sure that InstantRDP will provide the same service and speeds it used to provide :)

Good Luck mate

Yes, everything will be same because all hosts like rapidspeeds, hostplate, etc are resellers of Leaseweb (Evoswitch).

So, speeds will be same of course.

To clear all confusions , here is the official email from leaseweb

Dear RapidSpeeds Customer,
On 28 November 2011, RapidSpeeds informed LeaseWeb of its decision to suspend its operations. RapidSpeeds also confirmed that it could no longer meet its obligations to LeaseWeb. In accordance with LeaseWeb's rights, LeaseWeb subsequently suspended its services to RapidSpeeds.
LeaseWeb has been provided with information by RapidSpeeds that suggests that RapidSpeeds will likely default completely. LeaseWeb regrets this turn of events and would like to offer you a solution that may assist in minimizing the impact of RapidSpeeds' demise to your operation.
Without any obligation to do so (legal or otherwise), and without incurring or accepting any obligation or liability or offering any support service or service level guarantees, LeaseWeb will temporarily restore access to RapidSpeeds' infrastructure, hosted with LeaseWeb.
Access will be restored at 14.00 hours CET today (30th November 2011) and will be blocked again at 16.00 hours CET this Friday (2nd December 2011).
During the aforementioned time frame you may remove your data from the servers and/or create a copy thereof. We will also gladly accept you as a customer. Should you wish to become a customer with LeaseWeb, we request that you take note of the following:
LeaseWeb has been providing RapidSpeeds with network and server capacity for over a year. If you move your servers . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ....................................................................................................................
The important part is server is only up for 48 hours . It will be going down after 16.00 hours CET 2nd December 2011.So I am requesting our clients to start backing up your important data , Soon we will get the new servers and we will start shifting our clients from RS server .

Best Regards

@S3xyGirl3x

We have been telling our every client that if you have any problem regarding RDP first open a ticket .we do not know anything about your server and user id etc. just create a ticket and we will look at it.

There are chances that the new servers would arrive today. We're just waiting for servers to arrive, once it arrives we'll get on to work. No delay from our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back