InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I renewed my RDP for the 6th time with InstantRDP.com. Here is my revew:

Upload speed to FSO, WU and RS is always great. for 1 file its 100 MBps and for 5 files at a time its 25-30 MBps.

RAR speeds are also super fast. Takes 30 seconds to rar a 1.5 GB movie.

Support is always top notch. Answers any ticket within 12 hrs at the max and sometimes within minutes.

Already bought one more RDP for my friend from InstantRDP last month.

Thanks for the awesome service. Keep going like that and Good Luck

Regards.

Hello,

I totally forgot to write a review on a demo. Sorry pankaj

Your RDP was amazing. Firstly, the experience was like using my own PC. No lag at all. When you open an application it does just that. No waiting few seconds when multitask between applications.

Secondly, FSC/WU you can expect amazingly fast speeds.

Lastly, RAR/unRAR was amazing. You don't feel like your sharing with lots of members.

I didn't have a chance to test a torrent but since I don't see any restrictions except private torrents, I'm almost sure it's just as fast.

Once I settle up some business with my VPS provider, you got a new customer. A friend of mine has had you for four months and speaks highly of you. I now know why.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Guys, guys, guys!!!!!

Sorry, all of the written related to instantrdp and not to buyrdp!!! I was sleepy in the morning and somehow ment instant instead buyrdp!!!!!!

Sorry for inconvinience!!!!

Guys, guys, guys!!!!!

Sorry, all of the written related to instantrdp and not to buyrdp!!! I was sleepy in the morning and somehow ment instant instead buyrdp!!!!!!

Sorry for inconvinience!!!!

I am still confused. Whom was that review for ? Was it for InstantRDP ?
And are you existing client of ours?

Guys, guys, guys!!!!!

all of the written related to instantrdp and not to buyrdp!!!
lol seems he was poor in English, he still do mistake by saying "all of the written related to instantrdp and not to buyrdp" :))

Well I was one of their satisfied customer. The speed is very good , The support is very nice and friendly. And the most important thing is Pankaj and BUGBEAR both are very nice person. Keep going :)

Best customer support! :) - Main Feature!
Staff are very friendly!
RDP is online always!
No frequent restarts
Awesome speed!
You will be pleased with the effort that staff put into.

I want to notify our clients

If you have any problem from downloading from Fileserve kindly check this

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/h7xwq.png[/SLIDE]

For more info contact their official thread or support

Best Regards

Ive been using this RDP for almost 5 months now and I can say that the best ive experienced is the support given to me by Sir Pankaj. They are always online when i need them for support and questions. Exceptional speed of download and upload. Overall, it makes me save time and be more productive online.

I highly recommend this RDP service.

Thank you very InstantRDP Team and thank you for the discount =)

I really recommend the services provided InstantRDP.com
Because they provide a stable RDP ~
Quickly upload and download speeds for me to facilitate the work!
Crisis facing the speed is quite fast ~
I used to now June of this year are still very satisfied!

Most importantly, they provide livechat so that I can solve problems more quickly -

@BUGBAER What you mean? there
Fileserve is not good for NL RDP at all for all NL RDP out there. I mean in Uploading.
Downloading is 20 MB :) Great

Whereas Fileserve speed is over 20 MB upload in US RDP.

Last edited:
Hey all,

I am with InstantRDP now for one months, and I must say they are the best.
I have had a few other RDP's from other providers, so I can compare and InstantRDP is my number #1.

In the month I haven't had any downtime, their uploadspeed is amazing.
I have superb fast upload and download connection from Rapidshare, Filesonic, Wupload, uploaded.to and probably many others that I havent used yet.
I never had any slow response from the server. Their programs never freeze.

I haven't had any problems with InstantRDP, but when you need to contact them you open a support ticket and they reply within 30 minutes tops, mine were replied within 10 minutes. ;)
They are always friendly and answer any questions.

Their service is the best, and they are so good that I signed up for another month, that's right..

Use a long time and I do not regret, very good service, excellent service, without a doubt the best RDP. The speed is unbelievable, I use the 4 months and am very pleased.

I do not speak English but will try to understand it best:

InstantRDP.com because I use?

1-the desktops have good speed (10-80mb).
2-the price is reasonable.
3-trusted
4-Always online desktop
5-Best of all this service, technical support, because truth is always there, the tickets are always answered as quickly as possible and above all always have an answer to your question.8-)

I have tried other services but this is so far the best support I've tried.

certainly is the service that I recommend 120%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back